My New Project

LilMaseBoi

I'm not exactly new to airsoft and I've done a few things to my guns to work them up and I've made a few unsuccessful tries with the stupidest things stopping me. My new project is to make a homemade sniper rifle this can be powered by CO2 or spring(s). I have a spring from a P22 and its really good spring but in a weakly designed gun. I think it will serve to my purpose btu if you have found any plans or if youhave made your own then please let me know what you did. I know that I could buy the Super 9 but I think I want something that I have been able to make just because.......But in other owrds please help me if you can and plz no flaming.....

-AJ

Unless you have access to a machine shop youll have to take the barrel setup and gas mech out of a pre-existing gun.

What I would do is buy a rifle you like and try and build a new set of furniture for it, saves you the hassle of making a relyable and safe operating mech.

• 3 months later...

Archived