Bad Traders/Sellers (UK)

R22Master

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
User stampman007

We entered in to a deal for a P90 with a few extra bits, i got one pic of the P90 along with a few other guns i thought were in his collection...n e ways, the gun in total was guna cost me 120 quid, we sturck out that i was goin to send him 60 via bank transfer hed'd send the gun id honor my part and send the rest of the money.....i thought ok great i finally get a p90 its been nearly 2 weeks sinces i even saw him online...oh hes alrdy got the 1st payment and he told me he was sending the gun next day,....well when i saw him online tht day i asked have you sent the gun yet mate and he went offline....i was like oooook, maybe he never saw me message him and was goin off line, so i waited the next few days.....no package...i thought right ill email him....didnt go so well...not heard n e thing yet, nor have i seen him online, so all of you been warned, i got stiffed outa 60 quid

The user in question has had hs posting ability suspended.

if you could i would like you to disregard what i have said, soon as he saw this post he was right on to MSN explaing to me the problem, i have the Parcelforce 48 tracking number. (he just gave it me now) and the package is still in the Isle of Mann.....i have apologized to him for offending him and i apologize too AA for wasting time

Sorry mate

if you could i would like you to disregard what i have said, soon as he saw this post he was right on to MSN explaing to me the problem, i have the Parcelforce 48 tracking number. (he just gave it me now) and the package is still in the Isle of Mann.....i have apologized to him for offending him and i apologize too AA for wasting time

Sorry mate

Nothing to do with your deal - he had created a duplicate account which he was using to bump his sales threads.

I want it known that laz1969 should never be trusted as a seller. I foolishly bought the G&G m14 he had on sale, giving him the benefit of the doubt for the neg rep he'd already received. Damn my faith in mankind :(

In any case the gun was not as described, had clearly not been bothered to look after the m14 and gave me the wrong scope to the one that was advertised with the kit.

Never again will I make so many noobie mistakes in one day...

LAZ1969 avoid like the plague.

• 2 weeks later...
I arrived early after a 2 hour drive,i handed the gun over he said thanks and simply walked off with it.........

And you have the cheek to call me a liar.

I walked up to you, we shook hands.

You took the gun out of the car.

You dry fired the gun several times, then was told by a marshal to stop (we were at Urban Assault. At no point during this demonstration were bb's fired.

We shook hands again, and I walked off with my purchase.

I didnt realise until after you left the scope was different. I was more concerned with the gun, and using it in the game.

It just goes to show what compassion and empathy gets you in this day and age. I took pity on you because you were being treated harshly and neg rep'd. I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Then again, everyone learns from their mistakes. I just hope you learn from yours...

• 2 weeks later...

Stampman007, Farcry 101 and Biox are all the same seller!!!

Email is

stampyourfoot@hotmail.com

Paypal is

Lovjoymac@hotmail.com

The blokes name is Neil potter and i bought a MP5 off of him, was told it was Zero One mp5 and it was 4 months old and it would come with 2 hi caps, 2 mid caps, battery, charger and leg mag pouch,

got the MP5 after weeks of badgering him and it was broken in half, got a fedund of half my money and kept the gun. After a close inspection, its not a Zero One MP5 either!!

I still havent recieved the 2 mid caps, charger or leg pouch and he is nt replying to me emails.

Sorry i havent said anything sooner, i didnt wanna risk not getting my stuff because i exposed him for what he is.

A total time waster

And he lives in the Isle of Man

Just dont deal with anoyone referance them 2 email addresses!!!

Stampman007, Farcry 101 and Biox are all the same seller!!!

Email is

stampyourfoot@hotmail.com

Paypal is

Lovjoymac@hotmail.com

The blokes name is Neil potter and i bought a MP5 off of him, was told it was Zero One mp5 and it was 4 months old and it would come with 2 hi caps, 2 mid caps, battery, charger and leg mag pouch,

got the MP5 after weeks of badgering him and it was broken in half, got a fedund of half my money and kept the gun. After a close inspection, its not a Zero One MP5 either!!

I still havent recieved the 2 mid caps, charger or leg pouch and he is nt replying to me emails.

Sorry i havent said anything sooner, i didnt wanna risk not getting my stuff because i exposed him for what he is.

A total time waster

And he lives in the Isle of Man

Just dont deal with anoyone referance them 2 email addresses!!!

Have also delt with him and surprise, surprise, dodgy gun sent to me. Described to me in excellent condition with 1 magazine, I got a gun with the front of the gun painted orange (not just the barrel, the whole of the front!) 2 mags that had been bodged and a lot of missing springs from the internals making it useless. I did get a refund and he let me keep the pistol but truth be told I wouldn't trust him again as he has ripped so many people off, not just on these forums.

Also went under the name oldtogold.

Essentially anyone dealing with Neil/Susan Potter with the above emails think again.

PHILIP isnt really the kind of guy you want to trade with.

for starters, all he has done on this website is post up what he was selling...he never answered pm's to anyone.

on top of that, when i added him to msn because i wasnt getting any replies to pms or emails regarding the sale, he admitted to me that he had trie to delete me off msn but deleted someone else instead..how rude can you be?!

after several attempts to send him my details of shipping etc via email, and getting the same reply of 'did you know im also selling....' i finally payed through paypal, and he shipped the item out.

the item was packaged well; but did not fire. i was annoyed at this as it was sold under the assumption that it works (like everything else on the forums). he phoned me in work but i was not able to talk properly as i work in a cafe, and it was busy at the time.

now i am stuck with a k98k that doesnt work, and the tricky task of actually fixing it having no previous experience with gas rifles.

dont deal with stampman007 he is a liar he said he was going to buy my g36c and so i said ok and the last pm i got was on a saturday night saying the money wasgoing in on monday i waited 10 days and sent 7pm's with no reply even though he was on line within this time period

bad experience dont deal with this guy!!!!!!

Hey, I'm a member of MAC aswell, and Neil is a sound dealer. I have bought many things off of him in the past, and have never had any hassle.

If you have any problems, talk to him, and he will sort them out.

And if you can't contact him, PM me what you want to say, and I'll talk to him at our next game *this sunday*

guns4me,oldtogold,manxwargames

Dont trust this guy as far as you can throw him dodgy as you like always ripping peole off last guy he tried to rip off on ASCUK was a copper suddenly Mr lying git started to contact the buyer and sort it out.

Only when said copper told him he was going to make a report at his station.

• 2 weeks later...

Do not buy from or trade with 'Robert Blackhouse'

trading from stoke-on-trent.

it has come to my attention this individual has been selling sub standard parts and equipment under the description of marui parts.

it has also come to my attention that he has been attempting to sell 'shooting glasses' which are about as safe as novelty sunglasses.

his ebay account was recently suspended for such activities, and it is not known how many people he has sold such parts to.

thanks for your time.

Alexis Craik.

Under no circumstances buy from this seller he has basicly stolen £30 from me.

It was origionally a deal to swap my Famas for his P90 RD. I was advertiseing the Famas with a x4 Scope or Reflex Sight for and extra £30, he wanted the £30. So i sent it along with the famas after him having said he had included the £30 cash with the P90 there was no money. I emailed him and asked why he said that the Scope was missing a scope ring so i said fine but i did inform you of this and took off £3.50 so he could buy a new scope ring and he said he'd pay after christmas when his next 'paycheck' came through from his 'police work' so i thought thats fine.

Mailed him a few days ago and he has now said hes having an operation which i did not believe also hes 16 so obviosly not a policeman. Thing is i have forgoten his username but have his real name, email and home phone number.

Could some help with this.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Surplus and Adventure

I tried to buy a tropical DPM shirt from them and was told they were out of stock but would be arriving within the week so I paid in advance for it anyway, happy to wait. A week later I tried to phone them back on the customer services number and after many failed attempts (nobody even picked up) I tried the sales number which was awnsered straight away, only to be told the same thing so I waited another week and went through the same thing again. This went on for a month untill the person in the store told me (very curtly) they had no idea when they would be in stock. I cancelled the order and got a full refund.

Just found it funny that they never picked up the customer service line but the sales line was always picked up very quickly

Archived