Bad Traders/Sellers (UK)

R22Master

Watch out for surplus and adventure. I ordered 3 scrim nets for teammates and I also ordered a ghille concealment vest.

I had received the nets along with the paperwork which had to follow scribbled next to the vest part of the paper.

I had no idea if this ment a spearate package or if it was out of stock or what it was suposed to mean? the could of made it a little clearer.

I did phone them twice before I found out that it will be dispatched tommorow.

Just be carefull with them is all.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to swap a my ICS M4 with a chap called 'iamthebestairsofter' and didnt have issues with is lack of spelling skills but he said he couldnt provide pics even though he had a webcam, he wanted me to paypal £15 even though i had offered to go to his house and swap in person so no posting trust was needed. i asked him how old he was as he seemed to be of little help he said he was 17 but to a friend who he also tried to swap a gun for my friend's m4 he had said he was 14. I have pulled out as there are too many IFs and Ys as to wether he can be trusted. others can make thier own judgement but i just thought others would like to know that things dont add up with this guy.

J

• 2 weeks later...

has anyone had anything to do with paul_bish.

i sent him a cheque 3 weeks ago and he said it took 1 week to clear. so i was all good with that but then he said it would arrive on sat via parcel force but it hasnt then i asked for a tracking code and he said it was in his office at work. but tracking codes are sent via email so surely if he can email me he can access the tracking code as well.

is there anyone i can contact to sort this out.

• 3 weeks later...

Watch out for dannyboy aka Normski.

Sold to me his Mac11 with two mags for 55 £...

Recieved my cheque on the 9th, received pm form him saying "yes cheque in hands"

Since the 13th of march no communication

For two weeks I have asked for :

1- news

2- my guns.

Feeling like this was a dodgy deal, I have then blocked the cheque...

Which tried to cash in !!!!

Now, he is blaming me for :

1- no communication

2- blocked payment.

You, sir, are a liar.

I understand perfectly that, here you have more +rep point than me, but that does not bother me at all. You are going to be quicked out from others forum and when the full history will come here, you will have to pay for :

1- selling twice the same gun.

2- no communication

3- keeping payment paperwork... (I want my cheque back)

Ho and if my cheque ever turns to me, I will be looking at the stamp and DATE on the letter. Don't even tried to say, you have not my address, just don't.

This is not good, not good at all.

You had the time to answer to my pm that you had my cheque in March 2007...

Now have the guts to tell the truth.... Skype is keeping trace of all my SMS and my vodaphone bill will come with your phone number as well...

You blocked me via pm...

You do not answer to your email either...

This guy needs to be told how to behave. He tried and lost, he should assume his acts.

• 4 weeks later...

Dodge seller, payment was agreed he told me not to send the money until this monday, pm'd him yesterday to ask if i should send the money and his now told me his sold it to someone else who offered more. I know seller has the right to do this, but a price and the sale was all agreed (i even bought parts for the item) and the only reason its not in my hands now is because he told me to wait on sending the money. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Just be careful when dealing with this guy as it seems he will quite happily shaft you the first chance he gets!

jkedit: added onto the bad traders thread, this is where your post should have been.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Watch out when dealing with firefly2000

I recently had been communicating with Dan (firefly2000) regarding this P90:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=116581

and agreed to buy at the asking price.

I sent a cheque out on Tuesday 31/7/2007, and explained that there was postal strikes ongoing currently and there may be a delay in getting the cheque to him.

Sunday night I get a pm saying he has waited too long for the cheque and has to accept another offer. Given that post only started rolling out again on Friday (according to royal mail website), and most people dont get post on a Sunday! I dont understand the impatience in not receiving the cheque.

I asked Dan to give the cheque a few more days to arrive, but he is insistant he must accept the other offer.

Now I am £7.50 out of pocket with the charge of cancelling the cheque, and hoping that he has the descency to return the cheque to me in the post (with my £7.50 would be nice!).

I understand I am new to these forums, but I have built up a reputation on other forums (mainly rc) to gain a good seller reputation, aswell as a 100% ebay feedback. Once I accept payment from somebody, i generally give them ample time to get it to me.

I have also never recieved anything from fatJoe. Sent him £34 for three mags and never heard from him again. Took it to Paypal and they awarded in my favour but they couldn't get money from his account, so I am still out of pocket. Same name as above : Justin Martin and paypal account justinsmonies@hotmail.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...
I have also never recieved anything from fatJoe. Sent him £34 for three mags and never heard from him again. Took it to Paypal and they awarded in my favour but they couldn't get money from his account, so I am still out of pocket. Same name as above  : Justin Martin and paypal account justinsmonies@hotmail.co.uk

I am luckier than you, paypal recovered £1.79 of £15, :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Kingash2007: Complete and utter timewaster.

Tells me to hold a sale item until he gets paid, then when he had the money just lost interest and bought something else after telling me to hold it for him, losing other interested parties, not on at all.

"pls pls pls don't let it go 2 anyone else this close to the end of the month its ive been after this for three weeks now its only 2 days till i get paid pm me and let me no wot u r doing pls mate cheers ash."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bodgeups

I don't wish to put your name here, but I feel I have to.

I paid for some mesh goggles from him on the 17th December. They still havn't arrived and I have PM'ed him and sent an email or two. Payment was made on the 17th Dec through paypal and has been cleared by them.

I'm not impressed at the moment.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mike - elite shooting centre

i asked if he had any american legend grips, which it convieniantly says are not out of stock on his website. he says he will have them soon "but it may be several weeks". that was 13th of december.

19th of january, he says "should be here within 2 weeks" nothing.

then finally, on 27th march, he emails me saying they have arrived. i was away at that time, so when i got back and sent the money, i had it returned and a message saying they were out of stock

i thought after over half a dozen emails, he would have the courtesy to save me a pair.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am currently having problems with dogsuk regarding the standalone launcher I've bought off him. I have sent him 2 pm's asking wether he has received the payment ok, and when he will send me the launcher .He has been on the forums several times ,and still no answer <_<

I am currently having problems with dogsuk regarding the standalone launcher I've bought off him. I have sent him 2 pm's asking wether he has received the payment ok, and when he will send me the launcher .He has been on the forums several times ,and still no answer <_<

sorted

• 11 months later...

Silent_Assassin is a terrible seller. Swapped a CYMA M14 for a DBOYS SPR and despite the given description the SPR is in an unskirmishable condition performance wise and what I would describe as poor condition externally. I requested my gun back as I feel is my right and he is point blank refusing to do so, avoid this seller at all costs IMO he is a scammer trying to off load his broken gear.

Silent_Assassin is a terrible seller. Swapped a CYMA M14 for a DBOYS SPR and despite the given description the SPR is in an unskirmishable condition performance wise and what I would describe as poor condition externally. I requested my gun back as I feel is my right and he is point blank refusing to do so, avoid this seller at all costs IMO he is a scammer trying to off load his broken gear.

The Dboys SPR I sent you was in perfectly good condition when I posted it to you, as I've said in my PM's to you earlier. I used the gun a week prior and was easily hitting man sized targets at 50-60m due to the new hop rubber and nub I fitted.

Out of the dozen or so guns I've sold on this forum alone your the 1st person to have any problems, and this is after you took it on a skirmish. You had the gun for a week prior to this yet you didn't contact me. Instead you just sent me a PM saying "This gun am ######, I want my old one back" without any proof of the guns faults!

You say that the guns isn't preforming well. What performance did you expect exactly?

You say that theres lots of play in the upper reciever. Yet I fitted a custom made spacer in between the front body pin and the body itself which eliminated this problem.

I repair, maintain and modify all of the AEG's for not only my team but other regulars at my site. Those who know me can vouch that I am a genuine person and that I would never purposefully sell a lemon or try and con anyone.

Josh

Archived