Bad Traders/Sellers (UK)

R22Master

smokinggun86 thinks i was born yesterday... advertised that his friend was comin back off holiday with 2 TM P-90'S for him but he now only needed 1. so he was sellin the other. he assured me it was a TM an not a cheap one.

i got it through the post todayand it's a cheap crappy umarex p90

i payed the guy £135 through paypall for this piece of *beep*.

i have sent him a message to try an remedy this......lets see what he says

watch out for this guy...looks like he's a CONNER!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
smokinggun86  thinks i was born yesterday... advertised that his friend was comin back off holiday with 2 TM  P-90'S for him but he now only needed 1. so he was sellin the other. he assured me it was a TM an not a cheap one.

i got it through the post todayand it's a cheap crappy umarex p90

i payed the guy £135 through paypall for this piece of *beep*.

i have sent him a message to try an remedy this......lets see what he says

watch out for this guy...looks like he's a CONNER!!!!!!!!!!

- he sent me a message sayin he sold the 2 p90s before me and i new i was gettin this piece of ######. THEN WHY THE *fruitcage* WOULD I PAY 135 FOR A 60 *fruitcage*IN QUID GAT?

dunno what i can do to make sure i get at least half my money back

but i am damned gonna try

nothin ###### me off than someone who lies and steels off you infront of your face an then goats on about it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Well I have still yet to receive a check for the L85 A1 Springer I sold Kyrian_Zenda, despite having PM'ed the fellow I have had no joy in getting a reply, and have been waiting for the cheque for a few weeks now.

Kyrian_Zenda is a good man.

I am sure that the issue will be resolved quickly :) - he is def. not the sort of person that has intemded this to happen :)

About Beano - Its true, I believe (though not 100% sure) He is no longer allowed to seel and buy items off arnies.

Kyrian_Zenda is a good man.

I am sure that the issue will be resolved quickly :) - he is def. not the sort of person that has intemded this to happen :)

Well despite a couple of PM's I have received no answer, Initially I asked him to re send the cheque when I didn't receive it and re-checked that he had my address right (which he did) and he said he was going to re send the cheque, when nothing arrived I PM'ed him and all has gone silent as to where my cheque is. So all I can do is draw my own conclusions from that, if there is a legitimate reason then thats fine, just want my cash thats all.

• 3 weeks later...

in the website speedytoys i have seen an airguns.with the price of 227 dollars,when i payed with my mastercard,in the same moment when i accepted the pay,y received the total of the order with 227+245 cost of shipping,total 473....sudenly when y saw this expensive price of cost,y remit him my objection and fold him that i refuse the order and i explained him if i could change my order for another with a cost shipping diferent.

y never receive answer,i never receive the airgun,i never receive my money.....my english is very primitive but i,m a spanish buyer and i explain my problem with a traductor online.

thanks for all

• 1 month later...

Handome Pete

Bad trader, Also doesn't seem to understand plain english.

Is he foreign ? Language barrier ?

Either way doesn't know what he's doing. Item was clearly faulty and tampered with also.

Not suprising really.

Wouldn't deal with him.

• 3 weeks later...
I'd like to go against EvOrAcEr's claims about Handsome Pete, I myself had a very easygoing, pleasant experience dealing with him.

So what, i had a very smooth and easy deal with him previously.

This time round he just plain p*ssed me off. I was asking him simple questions and he just got angry and kept swearing at me. I think for some reason he kept misunderstanding what i actually meant.

But the gun arriving totally fubar'd was the last straw.

We're aloud to comment on single bad trades here regardless of whether another seller had a smooth one.

Handome Pete

Bad trader, Also doesn't seem to understand plain english.

Is he foreign ? Language barrier ?

Either way doesn't know what he's doing. Item was clearly faulty and tampered with also.

Not suprising really.

Wouldn't deal with him.

I bought (or swapped shall we say) with Handsome pete and he's quite a good seller, i'd be happy to deal with him.

Archived