Bad Traders/Sellers (UK)

R22Master

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel free to consider Smyth602 a thief and a con artist.

Most of you know the story of the £150 I sent him and the stream of bulls*it I received instead of the P90 he claimed to be selling.

Who could forget such gems as "I was hit by a bus but I'll post the gun as soon as I get out of hospital!"

I only hope Arnies mod's have some kind of IP checking ability so he might be spotted if he returns.

• 2 weeks later...
Feel free to consider Smyth602 a thief and a con artist.

Most of you know the story of the £150 I sent him and the stream of bulls*it I received instead of the P90 he claimed to be selling.

Who could forget such gems as "I was hit by a bus but I'll post the gun as soon as I get out of hospital!"

I only hope Arnies mod's have some kind of IP checking ability so he might be spotted if he returns.

If Arnie can get his IP for you then you can easily discover his ISP. Assuming you know his full name or even surname that would be a start. The police could then get past the data protection barrier with his ISP, then you/they have his name and address and most of the infomation required.

I hope you get the ###### I know what its like to be screwed I was screwed by the anus at from www.tokyo-hobby.net

A messege to "Smyth602" you can be trace even over the internet I would just send him the gun before the police come knocking.

• 3 weeks later...

Heres one for you........guy named Baronhouse or wotever. charmed me out of £90 and hasnt sent the gun i wanted for a couple of weeks. there has been endless excuses and it seems to be a two man operation........i had been textin his best mate under the assumption it was him!!!!!!. all bull of course i have his email address, mobile number and he gave an address which is real but i dunno if its he who lives there. im not happy it took me ages to save up.

Heres one for you........guy named Baronhouse or wotever. charmed me out of £90 and hasnt sent the gun i wanted for a couple of weeks. there has been endless excuses and it seems to be a two man operation........i had been textin his best mate under the assumption it was him!!!!!!. all bull of course i have his email address, mobile number and he gave an address which is real but i dunno if its he who lives there. im not happy it took me ages to save up.

Take my advice, don't muck about.

Send him an email, or phone message, saying "Swend me the gun or my money back within 7 days or I'm going to get the police involved. If I don't hear from you I'm going to get the police involved."

Give him a week and then ring the police. They can be surprisingly helpful if you give them the persons details.

Just occured to me...

I should point out the Smyth602s real name is Martin Smyth.

I don't mean to be vindictive but every time I see a new forum user advertise a P90 for sale I wonder if I should PM the prospective buyers to make sure none of them are dealing with this guy.

Thanks for the advice Sid...................The guy said he would send it today for definite.........being myself and really wanting the gun i said okay...i decided to give it a last try. I will definitely contact them if it isnt sent this time though. :) cheers

:lol: HULLO! I have recieved the goods from Baronhouse and they are in absolutely top condition..........apologies to them as i feel i have been very hasty in the trade. Although i will say delivery was a little delayed it was worth waiting for i tell ya noW! :lol:

If mods could PLEASE DELETE any posts concerning this particular sale i would be very happy. :):):) I hope this will not hinder any of their business because of anyone reading this so please please delete these posts!!!!

• 1 month later...

i feel i should add a post here regarding BADBOYZ.

hes a cock

just ignore him, everybody ignore anything he says.

any offers he makes are too good to be true, cos you will get ripped from your ears to your *albartroth*.

he rip me out of a gun and holster, but more cna be read in the "unresolved sales" bit.

let me tell you a tale of christmas grief.

Over the Christmas period i went to my bank, put in the card and was promtly told to get lost by the machine (not literally)

why? because someone had cashed ina check for £135 and cleared out my bank, sending into negative figures!

this was done by afroum member named 'G-Man'

G-man Told me back in september that the check i sent him for a p-90 hadnt arrived, and that the post was always late, a week later it still hadnt arrived and another week later we decided to forget the sale, as my bank no longer held the funds to pay for the P-90.

so assuming the cheque never made it to him i (stupidly) didnt cancel the cheque and forgot about it for 3 months, until christmas when on the 17th the cheque was cashed!

i am waiting for a copy of the chequ i sent to arrive, but i know the guys sirname was Smyth, i dnt recall his first name, buti will soon know. if anyone could help me out with info on him i'd be gratefull.

cheers for listening.

as a note obviously i have recieved nothing from him! and can no longer get hold of him.

Just occured to me...

I should point out the Smyth602s real name is Martin Smyth.

I don't mean to be vindictive but every time I see a new forum user advertise a P90 for sale I wonder if I should PM the prospective buyers to make sure none of them are dealing with this guy.

Wouldn't be this guy, would it? Selling P90...Smyth as a surname...

Looks like it.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There are new rules added to the For Sale Forum Guidelines that may help stop fraudulent users from ripping people off. Use them, and refuse to trade with anyone who doesn't give you the contact details required. ;)
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't have a name, but I have an e-mail addy:century_sounds@hotmail.com, this guy promised to send me a Marushin Ruger Redhawk revolver that I wanted in exchange for two s**t TM & KJ guns and one WA that I did'nt want anymore,it's been three weeks and no tracking no., noe-mail responces...natta...zip..

...someone help me find this retard so I can get this ######-fest settled

Judgeman, the email address you have given belongs to Badboyz/Ironfootman/Underworld/Lovjoy... a notrious bad seller on these forums and also banned numerous times from ASCUK, and i believe he has had his forum access here removed too

There is a thread for him (called DO NOT DEAL WITH BADBOYZ) in the "Problems with sales online" forum, so have a look there

I've got his full contact details (although he gives different names to different people) if you want them, including postal address, phone number, and email address for paypal... let me know if you still need them

The only way i managed to get what i was owed from him (after waiting two months) was to threaten immediate legal action

EDIT: He is still active as IRONFOOTMAN over on UKAN, selling various things, so your first point of contact should be to PM him on there, so you can use the PM tracking feature to see if he is actually reading your messages, then he is bang to rights if he reads them & chooses to ignore them. Another guy who was having problems with him found that a phonecall to Badboyz's mum sorted things out quickly too

Judgeman, the email address you have given belongs to Badboyz/Ironfootman/Underworld/Lovjoy... a notrious bad seller on these forums and also banned numerous times from ASCUK, and i believe he has had his forum access here removed too

There is a thread for him (called DO NOT DEAL WITH BADBOYZ) in the "Problems with sales online" forum, so have a look there

I've got his full contact details (although he gives different names to different people) if you want them, including postal address, phone number, and email address for paypal... let me know if you still need them

The only way i managed to get what i was owed from him (after waiting two months) was to threaten immediate legal action

EDIT: He is still active as IRONFOOTMAN over on UKAN, selling various things, so your first point of contact should be to PM him on there, so you can use the PM tracking feature to see if he is actually reading your messages, then he is bang to rights if he reads them & chooses to ignore them. Another guy who was having problems with him found that a phonecall to Badboyz's mum sorted things out quickly too

that's HIM O_O....SONOVAMONKEYF**K >_< I threatened to have his account ganked, to which he said he would send the goods with extra shells...i'll give it a week...if it does'nt come after then, I will contact you for the details and then proceed to lay into him like a Marine drill instructor

that's HIM O_O....SONOVAMONKEYF**K >_< I threatened to have his account ganked, to which he said he would send the goods with extra shells...i'll give it a week...if it does'nt come after then, I will contact you for the details and then proceed to lay into him like a Marine drill instructor

*ahem* he is apparently sending me back my goods claiming they were "knackered", when in fact, they were'nt damaged at all whenst I sent them to him. I wrote him a e-mail about how i'd take care of the bad trade post once I receved my goods to make sure he was'nt jerking me arround...he replied, I believe the word "slander" was used <_<

• 1 month later...

ATTENTION FORUM MODS--Some of the information below may break some of your rules, but its neccesary to get this info our to the community. Please do not lock/delete this thread due to its obvious importance

Earlier today i posted a thread about a questionable purchase from a shady seller (http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=15014) and got lots of helpful responses. However i was still intrigued by the offer so "someone" decided to do some investigating of his own. Using information left in emails between myself and the sender (rambo1066@allsearchengines.co.uk) "someone" easily gained entry to his account and viewed some of his current emails. What "someone" found was pretty much what was expected-- this guy has been scamming people for awhile out of 600 dollars, and then spending it on himself before people have time to contact paypal and ask for their money back. Once his paypal account gets suspended, he simply starts a new email address and continues to scam people. Below is a list of people who he is currently in the process of scamming, has scammed already, or plans to scam very soon. I highly suggest that if u know ANYONE on this list u contact them immediatly and tell them what u have read, or redirect them here--

gen_personification@yahoo.com

Rdallman620108@aol.com

rolandx08@yahoo.com

jndneff@earthlink.net

surferman26@yahoo.com

actionman23@hotmail.co.uk

demilmarine@yahoo.com

grneggsham2000@yahoo.com

larry_korrey@yahoo.com

syednaimath@yahoo.com

stangman645@yahoo.com

derf-54@adelphia.net

sevenzerofox@yahoo.com

Bamsk8er29@aol.com

punk4jc2004@yahoo.com

demetrios.a.ghikas@us.army.mil

bboysmallz@hotmail.com

manson_ry@yahoo.com

padrick678@aol.com

LIDMH@comcast.net

CUGO18@COMCAST.NET

guitarf_x@yahoo.com

insanerollover21uk@allsearchengines.co.uk

bryan2fast4u@yahoo.com

Mastrmike1456@aol.com

dh_5150@hotmail.com

FOXHOUNDAgent3@aol.com

paulh@nebulae.eclipse.co.uk

astewart@onpatrol.co.uk

sdebruin100@aol.com

p3t347@yahoo.com

dmbman@gmail.com

clousjac002@yahoo.com

as you can see, at 300-700 bucks a pop, this kid could have very well scammed at least $10,000 from people in the past month alone. I also copied a email from paypal that show his account being suspended for not giving items, and when they try to take back the money, he has insufficient funds. u can read them here--

Dear richard alan,

We recently notified you of a complaint that we received from a buyer

regarding merchandise that either was never received or did not match

your

original description. Please review the details of this transaction

listed

below.

Under the guidelines of our Seller Protection Policy, we requested that

you

provide tracking information that shows the merchandise was delivered to

the buyer's address, which is listed on the Transaction Details page.

Because you did not provide the tracking information or the information

you

provided was invalid, we have determined that the buyer is due a full

refund.

As a result of this decision, we attempted to deduct the amount of the

transaction from your PayPal account but found insufficient funds

available. Access to your PayPal account may be limited until this

amount

has been recovered.

-------------------------------

Details of Disputed Transaction

-------------------------------

Transaction Date: 11 Mar 2005

Transaction Amount: -$600.00 USD

Transaction ID: 5JL64370L0244220B

Case Number: PP-071-886-251

Buyer's Name: Melissa Ghikas

Buyer's Email: anotherstatistic@hotmail.com

I realize what "someone" did may not exactly be the right thing to do.. but in doing so we may have saved people several thousand dollars today.

Remeber to watch out for allsearchengines.co.uk addresses, and stories of m249s NIB for 600 bucks

Although most of the work was done by yours truly, aleks is hassling me for credit, so....

Shane ....and Aleks rule

PS youre welcome !!

Snipped list of affected e-mail addresses

I don't mean to backseat moderate or anything, but I'm sure the people who own those e-mail addresses would appreciate it if you did something to obfuscate them so that spam harvesters can't get at them.

Evne just changing the @ to a different symbol or something ;)

• 4 weeks later...

hey, its been very fun reading this, and its been very handy, im gonna buy somthing off "Kesarn" soon so please tell me if this guy id dodgy (im not implying he is, im just making sure, and being careful)

cheers all

• 1 month later...

Archived