'STOLEN' gun shipment ISLE OF WIGHT

Guest CURRAHEE68

Guest CURRAHEE68

Parcelforce's Coventry Hub redirected and relabelled a consignment from Hong Kong consisting 2 pistols and an M4 yesterday to The Isle of Wight.

They were signed for by 'D Nixon' (not on the electoral register) at an address on St John's Rd, Wroxall, Ventnor, PO38 3ED at 14:47

As of 6PM today the Hampshire Police Force, IOW OC have been involved as have the Investigation Branch of Parcelforce.

If you have any information about these items or have been offered them mail me on mhys09133@blueyonder.co.uk

Thank you...

Here's some info from the Zeroin forum on which Skarclaw posted

Police raided my house last night at 1145 pm and took all my guns,it seems parcelforce have lost some ones gun shipment and mine has got mixed up with it somehow .It's bloody understandable though as I have had three deliveries from my Hong Kong supplier and the prats at parcelforce have just left the items in my porch and signed for them themselves .I still do not know exactly what has happened but I will update this thread as and when ,in the mean time guy's watch out for this

dude my house got raided last night and all my guns taken it seems my order from HK has been mixed up with yours im waiting to here from parcel force as to what's gone wrong .As for my electoral register I have recently moved in so nothing strange there my tracking no says the same thing and that it was redirected the problem is with parcelforce not me if you pm me we can get to the bottom of this as until the police turned up at my door at 1145pm I was un aware of a problem .both my recent deliveries from parcel force have been left in my porch or signed for by what I thought was the driver its know wonder parcels are going missing

the info on my tracking says delivered at 1447 postcode s91aa signed for by d nixon I will also be at GZ on sunday if I get my guns back in time im sorry you did not get your guns but I have now lost all of mine

oh and by the way my name is not D Nixon its Rooney and I am on the roll

The guy's called "Mark Rooney"

Guest CURRAHEE68

Looks like RSOV has sent two guys called Mark the wrong tracking numbers...

Hence the foul up

BUT

the PF driver has signed his own document for the delivery and then left them on the doorstep...

Guest CURRAHEE68

I think we can say that *beep* will hit the fan...

I have asked Parcelforce's IB to get involved, and other naughtiness... Me and Mark R had a good chat this AM.

Guest CURRAHEE68

Yeah, the guns were taken back. I have to say the IOW Federales were quite on the ball when I called them.

BUT D.NIXON OF PARCELFORCE, I.O.W.... Your should may belong to Jesus, but your *albatross* will go to the Devil.

• 10 months later...

Archived