OH HOLY GOD

Bengali

I demand the audio be swapped on that youtube video from what sounds like a man rupturing his ringpiece on last night's vindaloo, to "yakety sax", and cartoon squelch noises!

And of course, the footage be reversed then resumed, played entirely in reverse, played out of sequence, have like an x wing fly past and attack the pimplezone with lazar cannons, etc...

And with regards to the MySpace one, that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I do not eat salad cream or mayonaisse.

On the bright side, they didn't swat it with that book, someone seemed to think it's a bible. "The power of... CHRIST... compells... *Cue projectile vomit in case of irony*"

According to some bright spark on the youtube version of the myspace video it was a "staff" infection. This explains a lot. I mean, no damn wonder the staff infected her. Swattin' big tumourpimples with bibles and stuff.

And what the hell are they doing at the end? Is there like a pot of gold stuck in there? Ye gods.

What's next on the Arnies Icky Stuff channel? Necrotizing fasciitis?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not just the eyes, the ears, nose bum hole, genitals, open wounds, anything soft and fleshy they can drop their eggs in. they are evil. nasty and horrid little beasts that serve no purpose on the planet. sooner they are extinct the better

not just the eyes, the ears, nose bum hole, genitals, open wounds, anything soft and fleshy they can drop their eggs in. they are evil. nasty and horrid little beasts that serve no purpose on the planet. sooner they are extinct the better

Any defence against them? or are we just *fruitcage*ed.

standard insect repellent should do the job, luckily though only one species of BotFly actually attacks humans. and that one is active all over america but isnt very common in the US, they prefer Mexic and south america so i doubt your in any danger mate. most of the BotFly infestations on humans tend to be in Costa Rica from what ive read

Yea I went to Costa Rica during Spring Break and I asked one of our kayaking guides if they were bot-flies. And he was from Boulder, CO believe it or not, but he said they were really rare even in Costa Rica. He said most likely they attack people who have been outside for days at a time.

Cool, check out this

http://www.vexman.com/botfly.htm

read the story about a guy who had two of these botfly critters in his scrotum if you want, but the main item of interest is half way down the page, under the Larson cartoon, theres a link to a video

Video of a Botfly being removed from a girls head

its lovley

Wikipedia is your friend.

Human bot fly.

All bot flies.

In other words, only one species attacks humans and that species attacks rarely enough and with such little effect that it isn't even considered a pest. While they are undoubtedly nasty, disgusting beasticles, they are relatively harmless. Even if they infest your scrotum.

I bet I would, too.

Happily, God gave us Montanans Grizzly Bears rather than bot flies. At least you can see the Grizzly coming... and you can kill the Grizzly if it tries to lay eggs in your skin.

id love to see a grizzly bear attempting to lay eggs in someones skin lol, how much of a pest are bears over there or don't you see them much? over here in the UK the closest thing we have to a pest is a Fox, and they don't really ever do anything.

and we need more nasty pusey gooey slimy infected body parts in here!!!!!

look

GANGRENE TOE (Caused by diabetes)

extremities-gangrene-1.jpg

and the funny thing is, that doesn't hurt... the stick is a probe that goes down to the bone and the guy cant feel anything because the toe is dead.

Gangrene - Try not to get it

Archived