Shizoka Hobby Show -Looks like TM's been listening

hitmanNo2

Just spotted on airsoftnews-eu.

- Resin cast prototypes of GBB Detonics .45, 1911 MEU and FN FiveSeven

- Stainless railed version of SIG226 (wheres the vomit smily?, it looks terrible)

- Type 89 Para with sidefolding stock and shorter 20 rounds magazine

shizuokamaruiresingbb17po6.jpg

shizuokamaruisigstain17zd3.jpg

shizuokamaruiaeg1705hk7.jpg

Also, the Marushin FiveSeven in tan which I find strangely appealing for some odd reason.

marushinfnfiveseven1705kz0.jpg

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst it great to hear that TM are making a 5-7 replica, its a shame that they didn't replicate the sleeker original (or tactical) version to differentiate it from the Marushin. I'm sure it will be a great seller for them either way though.

WTF!!!

This has been up for 1.5 hours and no one has gone mental over the Detonics combat master?

I'll have 2.

Now.

With prime metal kits.

Now also.

Looks like I didn't need to buy the two WE 1911 short type As I got a while ago.

Meh.

Detonics are awesome.

OMFG! *drops bricks*

Now it looks like I plan on buying two Five-seveNs...

But why does it look like there's no outerbarrel on the Marushin ones? It'll make it more realistic I bet, but the o-ring barrel bushing looks like a real turn off.

AND MY GOD! A Detonics!!! After learning to love how it feels and handles from the Marushin version, It's definately also a must buy...

Argghhh, looks like my spending money for next semester has already been spent...

*edit*:

Detonics are awesome.

QFT

Pistols....  I'm sooo impressed. (yawn)

Funny, some people feel the same about Shoulder Mounted Sewing machines ;)

Still, given how long we've had to wait for the 10" barrelled Desert Eagle since it was first announced no-one should hold their breath for the 5-7 or the Detonics...

Cheers.

The delay on the 10" Deagle is odd, given that they didn't have to design a new gun, just whack a longer barrel on the existing one. That and the chrome 226 should be out now, goddamnit. Then again, if their production team are busy getting the Detonics ready, I'll let them off.

:zorro:

The delay on the 10" Deagle is odd, given that they didn't have to design a new gun, just whack a longer barrel on the existing one. That and the chrome 226 should be out now, goddamnit. Then again, if their production team are busy getting the Detonics ready, I'll let them off.

:zorro:

Even odder when you take into account they've made 10" before (RE). Hope we arnn't waiting yeras for the Detonics, nearly bough one once in the good old days. Bought something far more sensible instead, a 3" 629.

While where on the subject of lomg promised guns any sign of the GBB Bren 10 from Marushin yet?

Archived