Shizoka Hobby Show -Looks like TM's been listening

hitmanNo2

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better question is why do they insist on trying to pass off shiney guns as Stainless? Most Stainless guns are matt, they shouls pass them of as Chrome instead.

Exactly. If the they now push SIG P226 out with the same awful shiny finish as their Beretta "Chrome Stainless", it´s no wonder true "stainless" colored guns have a bad rap among airsofters... Kids probably think that real stainless guns are like that mirror-polished tone as well.

For their Desert Eagle the "Chrome Stainless" suits nicely, since IMI/Magnum Research actually have offered the DE in such high-gloss polished finish. But Beretta M92 or SIG P226? Aaaaarghhhhh!

Good idea, but sadly TM drops the ball with that finish.

TM GBB Detonics Combat Master? Oh HELL yes. Now I need a 6 inch Colt Python, a 3 inch Colt Lawman, a pair of Score Masters and a CAR15.

:zorro:

Yes, it is time to worship at the church of Doctor john Thomas Rouke, and his profit Jerry Ahern. (got me the buildings of a car-15 :) )

:)

Hint 1. TM pythons suck, Tanaka rule revolvers :)

I'm very excited by the t89 para- I was all set to suck it up and buy another armalite, but the folding stock totally changes the look of the 89- goes from being "interesting, but meh" to "hot damn I need two of them"

cannot wait for this to come out, I'm saving as we speak.

Also, I wonder how it'd look with a masterkey attached...

Glad to see Marui is getting back into the game now after other companies like CA, Star, etc has been releasing many guns. I quite am glad how Marui's Five-Seven turned out. I'm surpised why the TMP mold isn't on display though...

WHY?! Marui! WHY?!?!

I like the .45's and the Five-Seven, but why is the P99 an EBB? It's like they are doing it on purpose :( I am having the biggest urge for a P99 right now...

Guess I'll just have to get the Maruzen one <_<

Archived