Asking for your help

Burke

Okay I sold maxrezn a BE XM8 MGB for $48.00 on the 11th of May I shipped via USPS parcel post on the 12th, which cost $12.96. I dropped it off at the Post office the 12th because i completed the transaction after 5:00pm. Here is the DC number: 9102 1288 8230 0902 6413 78 I have never seen a DC number update past that point until it was marked Delivered. hes threatening paypal dispute for Tuesday and to post in the bad sellers area.

Ive put in for this: http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetW...EmailRequest.do

with the email all activity and future activity with both my paypal email address and his. Also one of his PM's asked if I had shipped. I created the shipping label thru PAYPAL, he should ahve receievd a copy and notification of shipping thru paypal correct?

I have not scammed him, nor anybody else. And actually I have been lucky to myslef have good luck via the net. My ebay ( danwoolgar ) has 100% feedback with 91 transactions. Im well aware that any internet scams are a Felony. Im not interested in spending time in a cell with 'bubba' over a roughly $30 profit on a brand new, out of palstic, one mag fired thru it MPEG.

I have offered to refund him tonight if he wishes. Or tuesday night by his 'deadline' if for some reason it doesnt show up. Either way I wrote that if a refund is made I expect the Package the be RETURN TO SENDER back to me.

Im putting this out for me, as a personal and public record and would appreciate anybody who has sold or boughten anythign from me to offer their opinions..

• 1 month later...

Yeah, paypal disputes usually go to the seller unless he blatantly is fraudulent. If you shipped it, and gave him a valid shipping number (especially if it's through paypal), and you are active in the discussion on paypal about the dispute, then you'll have nothing to worry about i'm sure.

Paypal has two levels of disputes. One is just an area where you can chat with the seller back and forth (like pm's) that is arbitrated by paypal, the other is a claim. If he files a claim, then you must provide evidence (as must he) that there is something amiss / or that you're being honest. They then review the evidence and make a decision. Given the info you've given me, I'd say you're in the clear. Keep us updated as to what happens.

Ya, I bought a M1 helmet from you with no problem. The transfer went well and my package arrived fast. It was packed well and just as you had described and pictured. This is really stupid.

Hope it all works out well.

Archived