Pictures of your gear V3.0

Thread cleaned. Take your petty grievences elsewhere and quit spamming this thread. You're not the only ones who want it open. Feel free to post pictures, comment on people's gear if you must but remember this - if you've got nothing nice to say, don't say it.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just hanging with him and the STS guy, hes got more.

You might want to suggest to him that he updates his site, then. It's still showing them out of stock... ;)

Oh yeah, those lovely Scarpa boots got broken in nicely yesterday... :)

IMG_3672-small.jpg

These things are COMFORTABLE, and the CushNStep insoles get two thumbs up. Not feeling yesterday on my feet or knees at all.

Edited by HaVoC
What kind of flashlight mount is that? It obviously looks like a barrel mount but where did you get it?

I got it from Evike and it is a G&P Barrel Mount. Pretty nice little pice. And you can take off the flashlight mount ring and mount it to any RIS system.

You've technically got those Grimlocs/Grimlocks/Grimloks on wrong ;)

The PALS webbing itself goes through the little 'slit' in the thicker bit, holding the thing in place. It can be hard work getting the webbing through into it, but it's worth it.

Nice rig, though. I have the newer PACA with the 3 individual straps on each side, so I might try linking them together like your older one - having to redo 3 straps each time is a pain...

Havoc, I know they are meant to go like that, but they naughty word me right off. Trying to fit them onto the PALs especially on the end is damn right impossible. Ive managed it before but, to be honest I like the ability to move them around quickly - adapting the rig for the occasion etc.

Thanks, running it without the cummerbund makes such a difference to the feel of it. Much more manuverable, and high speed. My MFR DoorKickers loadout is coming along nicely, might have to do yet another Triad order this week! woot! TheLair, check Triad or SKDTactical for all your CB needs!

Edited by Pablo: Attempting to get around the swear filter is a no no.

No, this is http://www.tadgear.com/x-treme%20gear/appa...alth_hoodie.htm

I sure wouldn't mind a grey one tho Havoc, for those days when I feel like a splinter cell. But the green doesnt stick out too bad in NYC for me, I must say

Wow, just saw the price. Are these even worth that much?

NO, they are worth a 1000x's as much

Edited by SilentScope