Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does it feel off balance when you use yours? i have tan mav and x-harness but OD pouches. currently i have 4 TT 7.62 double pouches in the center and then space on the sides but I'm contemplating what to put there. I'm thinking about having a small maxpedition utility pouch for my binoculars and then two grenade pouches on the other side. with a maxpedition rollypolly dump pouch under those. Does anybody know if it'll feel weird with the dump pouch>

Left and right it's pretty balanced, I don't keep much in the utility usually. On the other hand, I have a hard time getting the balance right on my shoulders and chest. It feels like most of the weight is on my chest (front heavy), until I fill up my hydration bladder, which evens things out a little bit.

Haha, funny stuff. I like the pictures.

And finally, I shaved my head, only 1'' long for now but I might go shorter later. More tacti-cool for airsoft, and one more milsim point for me. Actually one less thing for you guys to complain about, ;-)....heh...

So they one thing Im bad about in my life is my Sunglasses. [Mind my desk, Its very Small and my Roomie is very sick]

My M-Frame Collection [Not shown three pairs of sweeps[Clear, Blk Ird, and Amber, I use them while on my motorpickle, and another 2 sets of Heater Lenses]

DSCN0336.jpg

very sweet scooberoo im loving the M4, and thats alot of vests D=

ah havoc i knew i'd seen that face before (fireball 05? you where wearing just acu) i was standing next you at the briefing...

I'd just like to add contrary to popular belief Havoc is actully quite short >=D

got kneepads havoc?

Uh huh. You just can't see them, because they're inside the trousers. ;)

sweet get up... but the Pocky still makes it the best ^__^ Love it Havoc!

Thanks man. Pocky is the snack of the gods. :D

ah havoc i knew i'd seen that face before (fireball 05? you where wearing just acu) i was standing next you at the briefing...

I'd just like to add contrary to popular belief Havoc is actully quite short >=D

Yep, that was me. ACU and CIRAS. It was Fireball '06, though.

Wait a sec. There's popular belief that I'm not short?! :o

Edited by HaVoC