TAG double M4 pouch

Phantom double M4 pouch

Phantom single M4 pouch

phantom frag grenade pouch x2

phantom flare pouch

BHI adminpouch filled with booklet/pens/BB loader

TAG large utility pouch filled with canteen/food

gaurder utility pouch filled more food/drink

phantom mbss pack with Camelbal hydrationpack filled with BBs/gas/batteries/food and drinks

TT radiopouch with motoral 5422 and throatmic setup

G&P bungie sling

custom SR16M4

firstline

TT Molle belt

Milspex dump pouch

Milspex uitility pouch filled with camera/food

Phantom versatile leg holster

WA Colt defender and 3 mags

Edited by sturgis

Very nice, where can you get RAID bdu tops like that? I'd like to replace my normal bdu tops.

Don't you just love the feeling of being loaded out for a very long game. You have to walk around like a gorilla with all the weight on. When you finally take it off you still feel all hunched over. Tacti-cool! Love the gear.

yup, 24 hours games are the best, this was the second TA i attended, and the molle gear was a defenate improvement over the gear i wore the year before, the weight distribution made it alot easier to haul all the stuff needed around for 24 hours.

as for the raid shirts, try "RAID shirts" on ebay ;)

edit spelling

Edited by sturgis

Hey dudes,

I'm making a Crye Combat Top made out of Under armour and Multicam Replica

Here's some pictures in progress:

CIMG0129.jpg

The Front

CIMG0128.jpg

Close Up of mandarin collar

CIMG0127.jpg

The back side

I wil be sewing it all up tomorrow on the machine, right now it's all held by pins.

I hope everyone enjoyed it.

-Ezzy

Thx all :)

Under the hockeymask i have blacknetglasses wich also covers the eyes with black :D

The vest is also modluar but have openings for magazines allready and i only carry 6 mags so dont need any moore, but will buy some pistol puches to add tho for my hi-capa :)

At least you guys dont have the humidity SC does. All the times Ive been in florida it has felt more like dry heat. I've had trouble finding gear that does not make you die of overheating, but my best thing yet is going with only 1st line gear. Rip Stop BDU's are a must for the summer. If you go with a light assault pack, then only mag pouches on your legs, it will feel great. I'm sticking with that loadout for the rest of the summer. Or I may go with only 2nd line with no pack. Either way I am not wearing leg rigs, pack and vest. I dont want to end up in the hospital.

At least you guys dont have the humidity SC does. All the times Ive been in florida it has felt more like dry heat. I've had trouble finding gear that does not make you die of overheating, but my best thing yet is going with only 1st line gear. Rip Stop BDU's are a must for the summer. If you go with a light assault pack, then only mag pouches on your legs, it will feel great. I'm sticking with that loadout for the rest of the summer. Or I may go with only 2nd line with no pack. Either way I am not wearing leg rigs, pack and vest. I dont want to end up in the hospital.

Thomas, if it continues to keep getting more and more hot and humid here you will find me playing with mags in my pocket and a tanktop. The summers here are brutal.

c-r-a-p, can't pull them up. It was the picture of you with a cutoff mask playing at redfox. Probably before I was even born, and back when you and Kyle were the only airsofters in the entire state. I think the pictures wont show up because schreibo-nazi deleted kyles account before the revolution. If you can dig up those ancient airsoft pictures, please post them!

(also, why in the world does the forum edit out the word c r a p?)

Edited by thomasw