Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a quick question. What is the color difference between EI's Olive Drab and Ranger Green? In those little color boxes that the provide for you on their site, the RG looks darker. But does anyone have a picture of an entire vest in OD and one in RG in natural sunlight?

Thanks.

Ill get you a pic in a sec, dude

EDIT: Here ya go. Top one is OD. Bottom is RG both Eagle RRVs. Credit for these pics go to Drax over on Wannabe. If these aren't appropriate (because theyre from another site) mods please remove

rrvod.jpg

rrvrg.jpg

Edited by TheLair
CTD doesn't sell the m14 singles  :(. Anyone know where (retailers prefered, sorry Allizard ;) ) to get these things?

O, and apprently Condor is making multicam pouches using real crye material.

Yea I have a multi purpose pouch thing w/ the Crye tags on it. Local surplus store is stocking a huge variety of Condor Multicam pouches now, it rocks.

i assume you are using a MBITR radio shell....could you not fit the FRS in there?

I could do, the setup I usually run is having the MBITR and TASC1 for show, and use the Motorola for actual squad communication, as a few operators do in theatre - the MBITR is often used for squad to base communication as it has the extended range and frequencies whilst standard PMRs are sometimes used for squad based communication.

The sound quality on the TS Tasc1's is not amazing and the ear piece is rather hard. So when playing I tend to ditch the Tasc1's after a while and just run without it. Having the PMR outside attached to the PC is a lot easier than fiddling around changing everything over. The setup that it is going to be finally is having a U250 handset rewired to work with the PMR attached to the MBITR, so can either run with the PMR outside attached to the vest, or inside connected to the handset.

Ahh the CB MAPs... if I were to list it on eBay I could probably get double what I paid for it from Triad :) Its all about patience, this rig has taken me about 5-6 months to put together!