Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It says in 1959 the AKM was originally conceived and put into circulation so why wouldn't there be at least one AKM in Vietnam? Sure the 47 was definitely more popular but methinks at least a few were part of the weaponry used. If I'm wrong, correct me ,thanks, it's a learning experience for me.

My Eagle CIRAS land version, in CB. Just got the pouches in, already had the rest.

It has a lvl IIIa standalone ceramic plate in the rear, a lvl IV ceramic in front and weighs about 22 pounds/10 kilo's unloaded :P

DSC_0786.jpg

Not really an impression, but it should look like a Force Recon ciras. Patch and mags were added because the top part looked a bit empty. It's not like they're glued onto it :P

Besides, which seal actually wears a seal patch?

Anyway, I suppose this would be a better choice if I where to go for a Force Recon CIRAS impression?

DSC_0807.jpg

Edited by j3T

But that's a memorial patch. I suppose every soldier, seal or not, can wear one of those. Just like mine, it's not a unit patch. Besides, it's an ACTION patch, no real operator probably wears it. I meant they don't wear actual unit patches, that say which unit they belong to.

The knife is fine where it is. If I crouch, it sits right beside my leg, and it's in the perfect position to take out with my right hand.

Edited by j3T

You asked what Seal wears a Seal patch and to which I answered ;) its a mute point that it is a memorial patch.

Marine regulations are a lot stricter on what Operators can wear than as to what a Seal persona could get away with. In that sense I couldn't see a member of MFR getting away with wearing a Seals Patch, even a memorial one. The fact that you rarely see any patches on a MFR operators, also leads to the point that I wouldn't reccommend wearing a Seal-esque patch on an MFR impression.

Anyway bickering over patches aside, I would love a CB Land Ciras :) So yeah, jealous!

Ok, so here is my PMC loadout for Opperation Gallant Saber 3.

Pretty much complete now, and good thing too as the OP is this weekend.

GS3_gear_1.jpg

GS3_gear_2.jpg

GS3_gear_3.jpg

GS3_gear_4.jpg

The pants aren't cinched up at the legs because I just threw the stuff on for the pics and didn't want to have to bother with it.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZeher

Ah, I misread your post Matt, I just like the look of the long cuffs on the flightgloves like that.

US Woodland BDU pants are part of our team uniform for OP GS3, so no changing that. Although I agree, perhaps it looks a little more SF as opposed to PMC.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher