Pictures of your gear V3.0

Aye, the flakjaks fog quite badly, even without a hat or headgear which would prevent good airflow. Bit of a shame. Still, I've only used mine twice, but both times they would fog whenever I stood still for too long. They were fine when I was moving and the air was flowing through the vents.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, the flakjaks fog quite badly, even without a hat or headgear which would prevent good airflow. Bit of a shame. Still, I've only used mine twice, but both times they would fog whenever I stood still for too long. They were fine when I was moving and the air was flowing through the vents.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

That's actually the most accurate description. They will fog if you aren't moving, but while moving/running (with the vertical motion of your head pushing air through the vents) they clear up. So I don't really understand how it'd be a problem if you're playing, unless you're a designated marksman/sniper.

Well I do like CB gear, but I am not looking to switch out all my pouches for CB...would get quite expensive. I'm just trying to get an affirmative answer about the gear color. I think Eagle Tan is it. My gear is mostly Condor, and called 'coyote tan'.

This is the 5th derailed thread about MJK fuggin CB fuggin what do i get.

MJK, Multicam, Works, get it,

Sdfu already get on with all these threads.

ETA:

Picture thread? ya

heres some help

Eagle MJK Ciras, Multicam pouches, And coyote pouch

DSC00455.jpg

Edited by No Mercy

Wha? It's been under discussion here for a little bit. You posted something about MJK, and that I don't know what it is, then after saying I do everyone starts saying matt johnson khaki. If you want it left alone you should quit going to every thread and saying something negative about it. Get the sand out your 'gina.

Wha? It's been under discussion here for a little bit. You posted something about MJK, and that I don't know what it is, then after saying I do everyone starts saying matt johnson khaki. If you want it left alone you should quit going to every thread and saying something negative about it. Get the sand out your 'gina.

Every god damn thread you post in you ask "lol wutz mjk cb dif" Navy SEALs, thread. Check. This thread. Check. How do I rewire my G36K to fire from an external battery pack. Check. Just shut the flying *fruitcage* up and buy one.

To be fair, I asked almost the exact same question a few weeks ago. I wanted pictures of an Eagle PC in a certain color in natural lighting just to see how it really looks. Someone (TheLair, I think) kindly directed me to the wannabe forums.

I didn't get a fraction of the bitching you guys are giving him.

If you don't have an Eage Plate carrier in MJK or CB then please don't post ###### about it. I was wanting to talk to someone about it but I guess its to hard of a concept to handle. Serious people only, PM me about it. Enough.

Edited by thomasw

Ladies and Gentlemen, prepare yourselves before you see teh most 1337 GEAR OF THIS WHOLE THREAD!!11

Yes people, your eyes dont deceive you!!! you are looking at the $50 dollar gear loadout!!!! but in all seriousness, this is pretty embarrassing.

DSC01217.jpg