Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, my PC likes to do that. I've tried evening out the straps and it still does that. I thnk it has something to do with my rifles sling.

5) straighten your plate carrier

Make some replica plates out of foam camping/sleeping bag mats, they bulk up your vest and form a better fitting to your body. I use them in my Eagle PC, saves you close to 25$ as opposed to buying the Toy Soldier ones

Edited by Pain_is_Red
I'm sure you all have been waiting for these lol.My very much WIP ACU loadout. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL PLEASE!

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p266/tu...te/P7060237.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p266/tu...te/P7060239.jpg

Yes, I need haircut and I have a funky expression on my face in the first pic.

Looks pretty good.

My only real comments would be to tighten up your chest rig as much as you can I dunno how it does up around the waist but if you've got it as tight as it'll go and its still loose then try and adapt it so you can close it those extra few inches. It probably doesnt help that your only young and every rig out there is designed for an adult.

Also wear your belt on your hip instead of your waist as it seems to be. You'll find it much easyer to get your pistol out.

Heres a couple of pics of how my vest and belt sit (excuse the jeans and not having the vest done up properly I just threw on the stuff over my work clothes)

th_PICT0125-2.jpg

th_PICT0126-1.jpg

th_PICT0127-2.jpg

I should really cut the tag off my belt too :rolleyes:

My Ghost Recon 2 loadout is coming along slowly although I've added / replaced a few things since my last post. I'm waiting for a Krukspec combat shirt in US Woodland and I'll probably get some TRUSPEC trousers in the TRU uniform style as well. Then I just need another WAS Small Utility pouch, a foldable dump pouch and another Maxpedition Keyper to finish this off..

3s.jpg

..rear

4s.jpg

..front

5s.jpg

Label on the PT armour - is this real deal or does the version from e-hobby come with this as well? All I know for sure is that the previous owner was called Mike :)

5s.jpg

Label on the PT armour - is this real deal or does the version from e-hobby come with this as well? All I know for sure is that the previous owner was called Mike :)

Anyone else notice the horrible spelling in the label?

“Date ofsoue”, “calors”, iron “fow” setting, “comerciai”, by “reself”, “indmdual”, and “marufcture”!

Beats me - I brought it off the forums as a generic "PT Style Armour" and I assumed it would be the eHobby one at the time. Ballistic Technologies (the company) seems to exist but they dont make armour any more so I can't find out any more about it. It does have soft inserts but they may be just to pad it out. The only thing I know is "fake" are the two cardboard SAPI plates I made to put in it :)

EDIT: *lol* Good point, I never noticed the spelling. Maybe it's a clone of some armour BT used to make - who knows?

Edited by Siygess

Ah, hehe. Sorry.

It's the Bulle MLE - basically their take on the TT MAV with the X Harness. It's lightweight (even with the Phantom MAP) and very solid, though I doubt it will stop me upgrading to a CIRAS/CIRAV/RICAS at some point in the future.

So I still can't really understand this, unless it's purpose is to make you look cool... But what's with the Sharpies on everyones' rigs? Unless you're going to be doing a lot of mix CD labeling on your mission, I don't quite see the point of something that could potentially explode permanent ink all over your expensive gear.