Pictures of your gear V3.0

Holy schnikies that Camelbak is vintage! Man, looking at that you can see how far the franchise/product has come.

Sadly the bladder did not last so long. That was back when they did not have the screw tops. It had a plug that you had to press in and pull out. :) And all that carrier is a pouch with a velcro top. Not fancy hose port or anything, no padded straps. Like you said it is cool to look back and see the progress. Shoot now they even have a molle vest. :)

Edited by ferretkiller
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DBT makes stuff in Ranger Green as well. They have General Purpose pouches very similar to the BHI one on their website in RG:

www.diamondbacktactical.com

Email them to see if it is in stock before you order though, or else it turns into a very long waiting game.

wife and kids now in bed...safe to take the gear out of the closet to clean up and organize a bit.

171485160-L.jpg

guns and bdu's out of the picture. not shown is another pair of danner desert acadia and oakley SI boots which are off limits inside the house.

171485406-L.jpg

171449118-L.jpg

171449041-L.jpg

some spare parts

171485122-L.jpg

ahh finally done. 2.5 hours. need to go to bed now.

Edited by keyserSOZE

poorie - pouches are phantom RAV pouches. those will have to do for now. it's close enough. SDS would have been perfect, but the OD ones are out.

kliskey - that's an eagle sigma III bag

214_Alt_2.jpg

101 matt - yep 2 paca's.

NoRemorse - she loves me, but it'll be the doghouse for me if she sees all that stuff. it doesnt look that much in boxes inside the closet.

Edited by keyserSOZE

NoRemorse - she loves me, but it'll  be the doghouse for me if she sees all that stuff.  it doesnt look that much in boxes inside the closet.

I do the same thing.  HEHE

Me, too! (Actually, she knows how much stuff is there physically, but I only 'fess up to about 50-75% of what this stuff actually costs.)

Edit:

lol... Reminds me of an episode of The Unit where the character, Jonas said "I fear no man... And one woman." ;)

Edited by Zilla
I'm sure you all have been waiting for these lol.My very much WIP ACU loadout. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL PLEASE!

P7060237.jpg

P7060239.jpg

Yes, I need haircut and I have a funky expression on my face in the first pic.

I think you look pretty neat in that setup... kinda ... rangerish or something.

Its cool