Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poorie - pouches are phantom RAV pouches. those will have to do for now.  it's close enough. SDS would have been perfect, but the OD ones are out.

Who did you but them from?

kliskey - that's an eagle sigma III bag

Hmm those are pretty cheap. How much can you fit in it? I'm guessing quite a bit.

No Remorse, do you wear your MAV over armor?

I can. I have an FSBE , but I never wear it. I am going to pull the triggger on a PACA or DBT LowVis here in a few days though. I normally wear a CRCH, but as I get older I can't deal with the heat of Summer. That MAV + Hydration loadout is for no armor. That is more airsoft oriented than Mil-Sim oriented. My more "Mil-Sim" loadout is posted a few pages back.

Just updated my RICAS (MARCIRAS is disguise)

DSC00048-1.jpg

DSC00049-1.jpg

I've ditched my PLB now and moved all vital pouches to the RICAS as it can support a lot. Any which were surplus to use are going on my TT MAV as a mish mash for a friend to use at Ground Zero weekender

To anyone who Krylons their gear, does it work? Does it last? I only ask because I want to build a Ranger Green loadout but my pockets aren't deep enough for completely real gear so I was hoping Replica OD + Ranger Green paint (if it's made) = awesomeness.

To anyone who Krylons their gear, does it work? Does it last? I only ask because I want to build a Ranger Green loadout but my pockets aren't deep enough for completely real gear so I was hoping Replica OD + Ranger Green paint (if it's made) = awesomeness.

Krylon works great and it really waterproofs not waterproof stuff. Lol. I sprayed my pouches with Krylon Camo Tan and it looks nice and High Speed as well as it never comes off. I had to wash my Dump pouch about 12 times along with scrubbing it to *err* get out cat *beep*. But the paitn didn't come off.