Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, they must be damned good boots or maybe you got ripped off :P

Cheapest I'd seen this pair for was $140, they are very high quality.

Red Wings pwn.

Yeah. They are very good quality boots, almost don't want to get them dirty. They're not for airsoft exclusively, they're for construction that I'll be doing over the summer.

LOL

Nice.

Why do so many people wear PACA's underneath? IMO (which isnt well thought through) it just adds more weight and bulkiness.

Because some people take pleasure from replicating as closely as possible military units? Wearing Armour makes it harder to play and brings you closer to the level of the unit that they're trying to replicate.

I know that I always carry a load of stuff I've never need in an airsoft game just for realism.

Thanks for the advice, Mav. It's only there because the PC slims down on that side, leaving only one column of PALS webbing. I was thinking about putting it on the side of the MAP, but I don't know if it'll weigh it off to one side when holding a sledge hammer. And yeah, its the DBT Holder. :D

If you mean the pack, it's one of the few peices of replica gear I own, it's a condor hydration rig. My boots are just cheap combat boots (I believe Response Gear is the brand) that I got from Big 5. I actually have two pairs, one low top as pictured and one high. I'd like to get new boots eventually, something in tan, but these work fine for now.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Dude your gear looks so good. Any chance of a kit list? Also what MICH are you using? I'm looking for a good replica and yours looks awesome.