Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol blah, great set of gear you got there man.

Im in the process of cleaning out my closet as well.  My girlfriend recently just took all of my gear and packaged it away in a HUGE *albatross* tupperware bin that we had in the apartment.  It all barely fit.  :D

Do i spy some custom ironsite design shoulderpads on the epc?  I have the same pair.  :P

for realz, i moved from a big ol tupperware thing to a huge duffle bag from a camping store (cant even fit in my trunk)...lol.

yea the shoulderpads are one and the same, and they rock.

It's a Marui with a plastic body. I have finished it with a few coats of 'off black' car primer and wet sanded and then a coat of black spray and sanded again. On all the raised edges and heavy wear areas the dark grey of the primer and the light grey of the marui body show thru the black top coat and the result is a very realistic finish even in person. People ask if it's metal all the time.

I'm thinking about replacing it with an A1 receiver, but not right now (too much other stuff to square away first).

Edited by the roob

First time I've felt that I've had something worth posting here:

chestrig_1.jpg

Its a replica of a HSGI Silverthrone, in 3-colour. The "sniper belt" underneath it zips onto the bottom edge. At the very bottom are my 3-colour combats, which are still muddy, despite being washed since walking up and down Snowdon.

My whole kit (I think - bits may be lurking elsewhere):

kit_1.jpg

Clicky

Its a shame Krukspec used black edging and webbing on their version of the Crye chassis - OD would have looked much nicer! What colour is the vest on the left, by the way? I can never quite tell tan/sand/khaki/mjk/cb apart until I see them next to each other!

Its a shame Krukspec used black edging and webbing on their version of the Crye chassis - OD would have looked much nicer! What colour is the vest on the left, by the way? I can never quite tell tan/sand/khaki/mjk/cb apart until I see them next to each other!

Webbing and edging on the Kruk armor is green, just a dark green. Vest to the left is Phantom's tan color, I've been told its pretty close to Eagle's khaki