Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've all got to fund our habits somehow. Nice stuff there mav :)

Hey im not judging. :) If i could swing it i would order some right this moment. :) Im just curious as to the inspiration. Will he wear them during a game.

I actually have the DBT entry tool holder, in MC. :)

What would be the coolest is if he actuall yhad a place where he had to use those tools to get into a building to achive an objective. :)

W00t! I finally got gear. To tell the truth I'm not a mil sim guy at all. I won some gear at ASH BASH 07 so I decided to use it :P.

This is my current field kit for dashing and spammage :P

4unznub.jpg

And one for fun :P

6csdl77.jpg

I need a holster, better sling, better scope, hydration pack, and I believe that should be it.. So far... I want a knife sheath, but seeing as fake and prop knives are banned from the field, it'd be just for fun :P

I only have one drum, but I can hold 4k BBs inside some kinda multi pouch I've mounted on my belt, making reloads possible, but time consuming as it should be :P

Right now my belt is rather unbalanced with a full pouch, so hopfully a holster will balance it out.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Edit: Yes I know about my laces...

Edited by Five-sEvEn

Clean your room...

You're probably going to want some more mags as well, just as a back-up in case your drum fails. In turn you'll need pouches to carry them. As for bare bones essentials though it looks as if you've pretty much got it.

Edit: Boba, I like. Is that Hasbro's new line?

Edited by Touchette
Clean your room...

Was moving into my apartment at the time of the picture :P it's much cleaner now

You're probably going to want some more mags as well, just as a back-up in case your drum fails.  In turn you'll need pouches to carry them.  As for bare bones essentials though it looks as if you've pretty much got it.

Drum isn't likely to fail :) Fed rather cleanly on it's first skirmish, abeit slow at times, but reliably. AK on the other hand still needs some tuning. Gun started making some weird grinding noises and needed to be fired a few shots in semi to restore proper operation... :o But I think I'll grab a mag pouch and a few hicaps anyway hehe..

Edit:  Boba, I like.  Is that Hasbro's new line?

I loled at this and the pic.

The most recent updates on my HSGI Weesatch:

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

Kit list:

-HSGI Weesatch (OD)

-HSGI Shoulder Pads (OD)

-TAG Hydration Carrier (RG)

-Paraclete Double M4 Mag Pouch w/ 7 Shotshell Loops (Spray painted green)

-Team Phalanx Patches

-10 Magazines w/ OD Magpuls (6 Standard [CA/TM], 4 Mid-cap [G&P])

-1 TM Speedloader

What brand of drum is that?

Star. I don't know if it's stock, but I'll assume so. It's running off of 3v right now, but I plan to mod it to something higher so the motor can keep up.

The good thing is that all you need to do is turn it on, close the back and it'll feed!