Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What this man said.

You're an idiot. Have you ever looked at the price of a leatherman versus a Swiss Army knife. Hey let's quote some prices from my Campmor Catalog. Leatherman Kick 29.95. Knife, wire cutters, Phillips Screwdriver, flathead and a set of pliers. Victorinox Climber 29.99. Blade, scissors, corckscrew. Not your most useful field tool.

I use them to circle maps all the time at games.

I thought it was amusing, i wasnt taking the ###### out of you.

Now i am though.

I'm no idiot.

A swiss army knife is perfectly acceptable as a multi application tool for Airsoft. you are over simplfying your own argument by comparing the basic leatherman with the Basic Swiss army folding knife. Not to mention you didnt even try to pick one of the more versitile versions of the Swiss army knife.

Not everyone needs to crawl around thinking they are a Swatninjadelta operator cutting wire fences and building rocket launchers with their uber multitool.

For the record i own both a leatherman and several swiss army knives and both have their uses.

I just happen to like the fact that someone has decided to be different for a change rather than following whats cool or the norm.

If you seen a Pic of someone using a swiss army knife In Afghanistan or Iraq you'd probably be the first to rush out and buy one. ;)

Oh and dont call me an idiot ok? :waggle:

Kerbdog...not an idiot...until we all are, cuz we're arguing about the "fieldability" of two different utility tools. BUT, as long as we're arguing. Leatherman multitool - WIRE CUTTERS ; Swiss army knife in picture - NO WIRE CUTTERS. Leatherman Much more useful FOR AIRSOFT. LOL

Killarney: Poop on your head.

That loadout rocks, (I want a diamondback and the hoodie, darmit!!) but it pales compared to the scenery!!! :o

As a "multitool" I carry a swiss army knife. Mainly because I've had one since before the other kinds got really popular anyway. I also carry a fixed blade, which nulls the locking issue. And I've got a reasonable toolkit which is often in the safezone. TBH I don't need most of the stuff on the swiss army knife anyway so might ditch even that.

I'm carrying my Victorinox knife everyday. It's one of the bigger models, with a longer lockable blade, which is a nice feature. And I use it instead of a multitool while on duty, so that makes it perfectly suitable for a realistic loadout... OK, I'm not in the sandbox, but those are fine tools and I know many soldiers who use those.

My 2 pence.

please don't poop on my head! lol thanks for the compliment. I think the packs are still on sale at DBT but not in MC. anyway here is a pic from the top of this climb, I beleive its around 11,500 ft. well above timberline.post-25616-1188500056_thumb.jpg

AM NEW DESKTOPZ! :D

I'm hoping that isn't your backyard...

you need MC knee pads and a MC helmet and then it would be a sea of MC.

mmmmm i wish i could get my hands on a CP Chassis but meh a weesatch will do me.

your one lucky guy to get one of the last replica CP Chassis.

yeah definately need some MC knee pads. But I'm just gonna wait as long as possible, in hope that crye are gonna get some combat pants in stock (never gonna happen i know :P ) They get covered in mud anyway so after the first game no one knows the difference :D I'm not too keen on MC helmets either tbh. I'm just gonna add some velcro and keep it like that.

EDIT: need some desert goggles too.

Edited by Architect

Did a mix with new and old, first a commander vest as "bodyarmour" then a chicom vest over it, thought it looked kinda cool for my terror team gear (note the rest of the clothes is not my regular gear im just lazy XD) and also tactical pink raybands!

vstcombojj2.jpg