Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Viet cong kit arrived today from ebay, chicom chest rig from flectarn.co.uk. Boots are wwii era japanese army 'tabi' boots (im not softing in truck tyre sandals!), still waiting for the right hat to arrive but in the meantime using 'captured' boonie dyed black.

Chest rig could do with being raised a little too...

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00247.jpg

Edited by Gadge

Most pointless airsoft purchase I've ever made right there. Wore them once. They fogged like a mother *fruitcage* and then got the *fruitcage* scratched out of them when they fall off my vest. I use them at the RS range for safety glasses though.

Hilarious, yes that's the only way to make the SG-1 not to fog up.

I sold mine for that reason and I wouldn't have done that to them.

Looks like metal mesh, I guess it's a little front heavy? :)

And hope that no one will play with biogradeble BB´s!  :huh:

We did a test with ecobb BB´s and the splits like a shower when hitting mesh!

We didn't have to do a test. A kid at a nearby field had one shatter and scratch up his eyelid. just dumb luck that he blinked when he did, cuz he didn't know he was being shot at.

There's no way you could get me to use wire mesh.

matt - I've got Wiley's SG-1s too. I've had'em for a couple years, and I stopped using 'em after trying them a couple times. I've started using them again now, and they don't fog as bad with the regular frames vs the wrap around strap. I used a buddy's FogTech wipe on them, and that lasted for 2 and a half games or so, about a month apart.

Oh man, I still have a few loops on the front and a whole back panel to fill. :D

Actually, that's the perfect amount of gear for me. I suppose I don't need any more...

It's pretty comfortable. No more bulky than a standard SAW chestrig. I can lean, bend, and go prone/crawl with ease. The only tough part is getting in a vehicle. Guess that makes me the trunk monkey. *cues patch on PACA* :D