• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC03481.jpg

Eagle Plate Carrier in Coyote Brown

Eagle Admin in CB

Eagle Triple and Double M4 in CB

Still needs a hydration carrier of some sort, but Im very happy with it as is since it took so damn long to get this all together.

Edited by TheLair
Finally got my primary gear together, still need a shot of me in it:

Eagle PC

Eagle A-III

5.11 HRT Boots

ACU set

Not going for any look in particular

Looks awesome Benson. How does the chest holster work for you? Does it flap around a lot or get in the way when you draw your primary magazines?

Looks awesome Benson. How does the chest holster work for you? Does it flap around a lot or get in the way when you draw your primary magazines?

Thanks! Nope, the chest holster works flawlessly. It's a pretty solid attachment, and is only noticeable when I'm in a full sprint; pretty good IMO considering the pistol is full metal. I can draw the 6 mags out of my front panel just fine; however, the two mags I store in the Eagle PC's "kangaroo" pouch, or whatever you want to call it, usually require a bit more concentration to draw. Not too big a problem for me though, since those mags are the final two in the order. I'm eventually going to grab a pair of mag-pulls for those two.

The holster has been a real joy so far though, a great alternative to drop-leg rigs (which I hate). It's a giant leap from my old pistol holster, the single M16 mag pouch on my left side now used for a speed loader. I absolutely love how fast and easy it is to draw my 226, especially since I can do it one handed now. Even though I'm left handed, I would have liked to get a right handed draw so I could draw the pistol whilst still shouldering my rifle to some degree... naturally the only models left in stock were lefty's. :D

Thats one of my favorite pics. I can't wait to see it

Ive really been wanting an RRV lately, too bad they are so darn hard to find.

Hehe, Probably do a shoot in a couple of weeks when my frags + M60 pouch arrive! Still waiting to find a medical pouch - annoyingly steve had them in stock until a few weeks ago, but I had no money :blink: