Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HUNK: nice beanie... hard to get. oh and where the hell did you get a desert daypack? is it real? pics?!?!?

EDIT: after close viewing of the pic, i have come to the conclusion that it is not a USMC daypack :P looks good though ;)

LORD SEX: GREAT loadout, almost perfect. except for the pistol... :D

that is FR right?

why do you have so much money for this stuff? where do you keep it all? do you have an island just for storage?

-joe

Edited by masakarijoe

A couple of .gif's and a couple of videos to show that i can actually move quite well with all the stuff

As avellin mentioned, one with a full loaded Denali with more than 20mags, and other equipment, and the otherones with a full loaded CIRAS with real ballistic plates.

1.gif

1lord.gif

2lord.gif

And, 2 vids from last sunday.

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=dhatfrsYN34

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=V5dgOjUxsUA

Tomorrow im gonna take some pics and vids, with the full loaded denali+the huge BHI packpack. :)

HUNK: nice beanie... hard to get. oh and where the hell did you get a desert daypack? is it real? pics?!?!?

EDIT: after close viewing of the pic, i have come to the conclusion that it is not a USMC daypack :P looks good though ;)

Its a Camelbak HAWG. USMC day packs make my wallet cry.

LS, nice roll, the last time I did that was because i accidentally fell of a 10 foot cliff!

SkyFlash I like very minimalist! (Coming from some one who runs belt kit) Try and get some black handeled EMT or Scuba Shears as opposed to the kitchen set, they have a rounded tip for a very good reason (if you want I'll post the scar).

KM

It did turn out very well, it beats spending $45 for the actual thing

Hah. Really. Was bad enough paying $45 for it the first time. Didn't want to do it again. It'll eventually flake off, but if I apply a thin coat after each game, it shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'll be painting my holster tomorrow. Thanks for the comments.

Damn it, too late to edit so sry for Double Post, but could you post the complete Kit List for the Above, please?

Thanks, FG :D

E: It's getting late and my spelling reflected that. -.-

Sure thing if you are talking to me. It's quite easy and cheap loadout if you ask me.

WL RAID jacket

WL BDU trousers

OD Nomex flightgloves

OD Scarf

WL cap

2nd line:

LBV-88 w/ double pistol mag pouch in the shoulder and IFAK in the back

LC2-belt w/ 2x LC2-pouch, M12 holster

WL ALICE rucksack, medium w/ 2x canteen

Jungle boots

Guns:

M16A3 M203