Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehe, yeah cat wants!

I'm not sure right now who will get issued these vests. It could be marines or their spec ops units. The color is about 5% darker than Eagle Khaki. Compared to LBT Coyote Tan, it's about 25% darker. This is probably the LBT CB. For now, the color is my hint. They haven't shown any CT yet, so I'm guessing it won't be seal gear.

Hi, here is my current loadout. As its me, its not an impression of anything, i just through a load of ###### together that i think looks cool.(excuse my facial expression, i think im chewing the inside of my mouth in this pic)

newloadout1.jpg

Obviously its influenced by my very recent Iraq tour, as i use a lot of the kit that i wore out there. My shooter is pretty much how i want it ie-minimal. All i plan to do is add a cheap reflex sight to it.

newloadout2.jpg

as you can see from the age of it, the hydration carrier is one of the items i used on tour, i have also sprayed my platoon symbol (which i designed :P ) via stencil.

newloadoutpatch.jpg

Here's my punisher patch that i got in Kuwait in camp Virginia. It went through the whole tour with me (though i couldn't wear it) and i swore that if i survived i would wear it airsofting. Well i did, and i am!

newloadoutbalaclava.jpg

Just one of my new wiley x goggles and under armour balaclava. Im considering wearing these for skirmishing, what do you think?

Darkchild

Got Ammo?

dsc0304sb0.jpg

dsc0305li4.jpg

This loadout is for an upcoming Zombie Op, it ws suggested to go light and carry lots of ammo so thats what I did. 15+1 mags( 1 of the mag pouches is filled with a bag of bb's and loader). Hmmm I could work this into a greenside FR loadout pretty easily :P , I think thats what I'll do.

Got Ammo?

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/921/dsc0304sb0.jpg

http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/6523/dsc0305li4.jpg

This loadout is for an upcoming Zombie Op, it ws suggested to go light and carry lots of ammo so thats what I did. 15+1 mags( 1 of the mag pouches is filled with a bag of bb's and loader). Hmmm I could work this into a greenside FR loadout pretty easily :P , I think thats what I'll do.

Esstac Chest Rig?

....Where does everyone else where chest rigs? Their gut?

Yea... That Bush Boar looks a bit too high. Any problems with drawing the mags?

Me thinks you going to want to pic up one of Stu's padded boar harness soon, as the stock straps are a bit uncomfortable.

I usually wear my Esstac Boar around the navel. I don't like mounting stuff too high up, keeps a lower sense of gravity and better balance when crouching.