Pictures of your gear V3.0

They are usually worn so that if you were sitting in a vehicle you can draw out the magazines. I had a cheapo chestrig and i found it was most comfortable a bit below where his is. If you cant sit in a chair without having access then its too low, if you feel yourself teeter tottering because the loaded chestrig creates a fulcrum when your prone then its too high.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea... That Bush Boar looks a bit too high. Any problems with drawing the mags?

Me thinks you going to want to pic up one of Stu's padded boar harness soon, as the stock straps are a bit uncomfortable.

I usually wear my Esstac Boar around the navel. I don't like mounting stuff too high up, keeps a lower sense of gravity and better balance when crouching.

Actually where it is it helps me draw mags and they are nice and close to the gun so it makes reloading easier.I havent hit myself in the face with a mag just yet but I do have to unbuckle the shoulder straps to take it off. The beauty of this set up is that the straps of the BOAR rest ontop of my ALICE suspenders so they are padded. I also want to keep the BOAr out of the way off my ALICE rig and at the height I have it they both move freely and independently of each other.

Got Ammo?

*snip*

*snip*

This loadout is for an upcoming Zombie Op, it ws suggested to go light and carry lots of ammo so thats what I did. 15+1 mags( 1 of the mag pouches is filled with a bag of bb's and loader). Hmmm I could work this into a greenside FR loadout pretty easily :P , I think thats what I'll do.

The height of the chestrig is what I find comfortable with my PPM Assaulter, especially while driving, as it gives the seatbelt good contact with the hip, and as previously posted, drawing magazines.

I don't like the placement of the dump pouch, though. In airsoft, sure, you're not going to sit down often, and you're not going to drive (I suppose).

But if you're going to drive, or maybe take a short rest while on patrol/mission, having the middle back part of your belt completely free of pouches is good, or you'll be sitting on a pile of mags, and that hurts, big time. Also, when driving, your body isn't positioned very well for the seatbelt to work, so I'd move stuff around a little.

Maybe that's because I impersonate the driver of the team, but anyway. Sitting down is a pain with a bunch of mags hanging on your *albatross*.

Edited by GrimGram

The dump pouch is gonna be replaced with a buttpack when I get the money to turn this into a greenside Force Recon loadout. Yeah Im not gonna be driving during a game so Im in the clear for that but as for taking a rest, when I do take a rest I empty my dumper to reload the empty mags so thats not a problem either.The only thing would be the canteens and I have actually spent about an hour trapped and pinned down by the enemy in a position where they didnt know where I was and I was basically sitting on the canteens which wasnt that bad.

Do you guys think it would be a good idea to krylon my ALICE gear tan and dark earth so that it doesnt stick out so much with the OD?

Monday morning boredom

Just for fun loadouts.... lol

Blue ?

DSC05534Medium.jpg

DSC05535Medium.jpg

DSC05537Medium.jpg

DSC05538Medium.jpg

Or white maybe ?

DSC05540Medium.jpg

DSC05541Medium.jpg

DSC05542Medium.jpg

And a last one, Counter-Strike Phoenix Connexion

DSC05544Medium.jpg

LOL

About my job, i kill for money.

Oh, and that is my parents room. lol

well this is my gear *not trying to be a lookalike or somethin. but it works for me so ill stick with it...*

me.jpg

bang.jpg

And yeah im gonna fix the throatmic cord.

kitlist:

Guarder Tac. Vest

Strike Systems nylon belt

Maxpedition rollypolly (large)

HSGI Sniper Waistpack

Mora Kniv(knife) 2000

Milspec Thigh holster

Paracord Survival bracelet

Propper Boonie hat

Propper 6-color BDU pants

m/59 swedish army shirt

Edited by Sneaking_moose
Monday morning boredom

Just for fun loadouts.... lol

LOL

About my job, i kill for money.

Oh, and that is my parents room. lol

I think your mask is missing the audio pack (do you see a loose wire inside your mask, right above where the drinking tube is? That's where the amplifier connects). It's almost impossible to communicate into a radio without it. I'm sure that mask is for a Kodak moment, but its fun to f-with...kinda sounds like Vader talking.

Otherwise it looks pretty cool!

Mreamerica, question for you.

Do you find that without the crossed straps running around your back the RRV tends to sag?

Im running an eagle PC right now and the damned thing just loves to bow out in the middle despite the fact that i have sapi's in there.

I stole my girlfriends TAG operators chestrig this past sunday and all that i can say is that im in love with it. Ive always worn plate carriers and i never realized just how well a chest rig with straps crossing in the back distributes weight.