callahan4.jpg

Kit list:

Kangol flexfit Cap

Cavalvy heatset

Shemag tan

Us style anorak OD

Mechanix gloves

Tru-Spec T.R.U. Pants

Hatch kneepads (Soon to be replaced by a par of Alta´s)

Magnum boots

PANTAC NSW Split Front Chest Vest

Maxpedition Condor backpack + Simpen Radio pouch (Soon to be replaced by a desert one)

Maxpedition Thermite drop leg pouch

Safariland 6004 Sig P226 (Soon to be replaced by an Glock 17 holster in desert)

Ess NVG Profile (Not in picture)

No ingame photo!

If I may ask a Question in between Pics, why are so many People using these big Headsets? Not that they look bad or anything, I just thought that the small In-Ear Phones (Like those the Agents in Matrix use) would be far more comfortable?

I find that the ones outside the ear are for more comfortable, the things you get with mp3 players are really annoying, I prefer using the big ones that go over the ears.

If I may ask a Question in between Pics, why are so many People using these big Headsets? Not that they look bad or anything, I just thought that the small In-Ear Phones (Like those the Agents in Matrix use) would be far more comfortable?

1. (most important) They look cool.

2. I used to use a low-profile ear-piece like from the Matrix and got fed up with it's major selling point: how small the assembly is. It just felt too much like a toy, would fall out of my ear all the time, and the very small PTT/mic was very hard to find whilst wearing gloves.

Opted for a Bowman headset and a giant PTT and now everything skirmishes great, aside from the fact that I'm left-handed and my boom mic bumps into my rifle stock sometimes.

And yes they are really comfortable.