Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres a little update on my PMC kit list (sorry for the livingroom/garage Posing)

IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0080.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg

from top to bottom

head:

guarder CG-4 glasses

"Aussie" baseball cap (my mum gave it to me)

Torso:

Guarder - G-tech Tactical

Aqua-Tex Hydration Pack

Swedish Army Nato jacket

Paracord Survival Bracelet

Waist:

5.11 black Nylon Belt

Maxpedition Mega Rollypolly Dump Pouch

Maxpedition H-1 waistpack

Leg:

Propper US BDU Pants (Black)

Viper m16 mag. pouch (Left leg)

Milforce Leg Holster (OD)

Feet:

G- Natokänga "Springertiefel"

Weapons:

JG H&K 416

551 holosight

AN/PEQ batterybox

R.I.S stick

15 magazines (total)

WA 1911

4 magazines (total)

Edited by Sneaking_moose
Lord Sex, what backpack is that? Looks real nice, and I'm lloking for one that I can use for EDC as well as in duty, and this seems to fill the bill. And the nice TAD Gear ones are a tad bit (see what I did there?) too expensive for me...

It looks a bit like a Maxpedition Falcon II

Maxpedition does awesome Gear by the Way. I own a MC-2 Waistpack, I love it!

PS: Sneaking_moose, nice Kit. Good to see another no-camo Loadout. :)

Edited by FallenGuard
Lord Sex, what backpack is that? Looks real nice, and I'm lloking for one that I can use for EDC as well as in duty, and this seems to fill the bill. And the nice TAD Gear ones are a tad bit (see what I did there?) too expensive for me...

not sure what brand LS has, but Condor makes a good version of that pack for a reasonable price. around 50 USD. check cheaperthandirt, sportsmansguide ect.

I dont think LS has the FALCON II as it is missing a set of compression straps on the sides. It also is not a Condor, as the condor has green fastex clips and not black.

His looks like mine actually, which a family member-in-law got for me in the Taiwan night market. It had counterfeit Maxpedition tags on it that said "HAXpedition" and "FARCON II"

No, Im not kidding. And it has been a great piece of gear for over a year. If you are evar in Taiwan and see a repro gear seller selling Haxpedition... buy with confidence ^_^

Alright after a year of playing and collecting, this is the load out. Inspired and Influenced by, Playing all year, Force Recon, Jimisin73, Wannabe.uk, and picture geardo threads at Arnies.

gallery_619_171_60598.jpg

med_gallery_619_171_51177.jpg

med_gallery_619_171_3146.jpg

med_gallery_619_171_11974.jpg

med_gallery_619_171_26147.jpg

med_gallery_619_171_54119.jpg

Things I want to pick up:

Giant can of Krylon

Safariland 6004 for the Kimber

Pistol Lanyard

Plastic Toy Soldeir Sapi plates for CIRAS

MBTIR for Motorola talkabout

Push to talk headset boom mic and PTT button

Kit list:

Soft Armor-Guarder

1st line

1 set of Spec Op's combat suspenders

1 No name OD riggers belt

1 Black Condor Molle thigh platform

1 Black Condor Saw Pouch

1 Black no name pistol mag pouch

1 Black Condor large dump pouch

1 Black Spectre thigh holster

2nd line

1 OD E-Hobby Asia Maritime CIRAS Replica

3 Desert tan Spec Ops triple M-4 pouches

2 Desert tan Spec Ops double M-4 pouches, 1 used as a holster for TM 4.3 Hi-Cap (old faithful)

1 Tan GP pouch no name

1 OD Condor admin pouch

1 OD no name MBTIR pouch

1 NYARNG carabiner

3rd line

1 Woodland Camelbak MULE hydration system

1 Pair of Mechpro Thinsulate Gloves

1 NYARNG watch cap

1 no name Baclavia

1 Coyote Brown commando watch band

GP Pouch contents

1 small phillips head

1 small leatherman tool

2 allen key sets 1 metric 1 sae

2 packs of hot hands

1 EMT scissors

1 spare 3500 mah 9.6 battery

Weapons

1 CA M-15a4 cutom SPC (vermillion)

1 TM 4.3 Hi Cap (old faithful)

1 WA Kimber Warrior (patton)

1 Cold Steel Tanto Training Blade

Mags

3 Hi Cap mags for TM

6 Hi Cap M-4 mags

2 Mid M-4 Mags

3 Low M-4 Mags

1 VN Mid Cap

Coms

1 Motorola Talkabout(inter squad)

1 Uniden radio (inter command structure)

Not pictured

Brown Combat Boots

Marpat combat uniform

Not too shabby....

Really makes me want to go out to play. There is no particular impression I'm looking for, I'm running what I have and what works for me...

I dont think LS has the FALCON II as it is missing a set of compression straps on the sides. It also is not a Condor, as the condor has green fastex clips and not black.

I believe that Condor has released a few different versions of the pack, the first version with black clips and the latter with coloring according to the pack itself :)

heads up you dont need a PACA under the CIRAS but whatever works for you

Agreed, that looks just wrong. You should get yourself a set of fake SAPI plates, then some soft armor (camper mat works great simulating soft armor). Plate goes in the carrier holder, then soft armor between it and you.

Like so:

Ciras_06.jpg

It shouldn't be worn like a PC with it soft and flexible over a PACA.

yeah looks good, doesn't look too light or too heavy.

If its practical for the types of games you play and is comfortable then its all good.

On a side note are those tactical heals i see in the corner? :P Bit of krylon maybe?

nah i kidd it looks good.

ah i see so si that casual with the glock in a S.O.B. holster?

yeah it looks really good and i think it would hold quite a few tactical mars bars!

I love my rav which i can get alot of my important gear in and is really comfy but depending on the weather (which lets fac e it is never good in Scotland) and type of game it can get a little cumbersome. That looks like a pretty simple and effective solution without an enmasse of gucci kit.

what does it do how well does it do it...looks like that would hold up on the skirmish field just fine.

Picture of all my current kit together.

I have a new set of Multicam BDUs on there way as my current set is faded/badly worn and I doubt I'll see the trousers ever again lol

Next on my list though is khaki pouches for the MBSS and multicam for the Blackwater plate carrier.

Gonna share the Khaki between the mbss and the TT two piece MAV

post-19595-1197997035_thumb.jpg

nah, those are for tonights 'going to the work party' loadout :P

Its practical for extended ops, with or without lid, usually without, i can carry 4 litres of water, some food, med supplies, ammo, mags, and its comfy as hell tbh...

R

I wouldn't have figured you to have such a tagged together rig. Don't you collect high-end rigs like it's your hobby?

tagged together?, well, its not really... its a us issue FLC... with some minor modifications, like shoulder D rings i added, and different fastening. the canteen just works... its one i made with molle backing... the mag pouches work. the medic pouch is tan, so what? im using it with Tricol bdus! saw pouch holds 5 more ar15 mags (always handy)

i personally find 58 belts comfy for a belt rig, so its on my first line, had a spare kidney pouch, made a dumper! (really bored) the dropleg is a saddle platform i find so comfy, and a double magpouch takes the usp fine...

Why pay extra, when you can make your kit work for you with a needle and thread, zipties, and some rape tape...

high end rigs? havent you mistaken me for lord sex maybe?

R