Pictures of your gear V3.0

tagged together?, well, its not really... its a us issue FLC... with some minor modifications, like shoulder D rings i added, and different fastening. the canteen just works... its one i made with molle backing... the mag pouches work. the medic pouch is tan, so what? im using it with Tricol bdus! saw pouch holds 5 more ar15 mags (always handy)

i personally find 58 belts comfy for a belt rig, so its on my first line, had a spare kidney pouch, made a dumper! (really bored) the dropleg is a saddle platform i find so comfy, and a double magpouch takes the usp fine...

Why pay extra, when you can make your kit work for you with a needle and thread, zipties, and some rape tape...

high end rigs? havent you mistaken me for lord sex maybe?

R

Nope... Confused you with scooberoo. My bad.

I wasn't hating either... you should see my big pile of mismatching gear. Go with what works and is comfortable!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've finally got around to taking pics of most of my gear (and its current storage) so I may as well share

PICT0018-2.jpg

PICT0012-3.jpg

PICT0010-3.jpg

PICT0013-2.jpg

Thats not even everything. I've got my SG1 jacket in the wash, my PT armour is just out of shot and theres a couple of bits of kit still in the back of the car.

The kitbag in the last pic is full of slings and holsters and all of those storage boxes are full to overflowing (hence the pile ontop)

Agreed, that looks just wrong. You should get yourself a set of fake SAPI plates, then some soft armor (camper mat works great simulating soft armor). Plate goes in the carrier holder, then soft armor between it and you.

Like so:

snip

It shouldn't be worn like a PC with it soft and flexible over a PACA.

Title, so what your saying is that the PACA (which I thought it wasn't) should be taken right out?

What I was going to do is when I get the replica sapi plates, putting that in the CIRAS, and then move the soft plates that are in my CIRAS right now, and put them into the PACA.

Hmm....

It doesn't make sense to use the CIRAS over a PACA, as the CIRAS carries both the hard plate and soft armor. You'd use the PACA under a plate carrier.

I mean technically you're doing that, but you're just adding more stuff to wear and no point stacking unneccessary gear on yourself when you should use the CIRAS to do the PACA's job. For example, those of us who use MBSSs wear them over a PACA because the MBSS is purely a PC.

It doesn't make sense to use the CIRAS over a PACA, as the CIRAS carries both the hard plate and soft armor. You'd use the PACA under a plate carrier.

I mean technically you're doing that, but you're just adding more stuff to wear and no point stacking unneccessary gear on yourself when you should use the CIRAS to do the PACA's job. For example, those of us who use MBSSs wear them over a PACA because the MBSS is purely a PC.

Well I thank you for steering me in the right direction Mr. Titleist. Looks like I'll hunting for a MBSS very shortly also.

Imaginary +1 to you sir.

And Sparty sir, very nice equipment. I guess thats the style I would be wearing my PACA under....

Bella, very nice collection of equipment also, looks like you have as much matching stuff as me.

Nice stuff to everyone else.

Edited by ruvon
You don't need an MBSS, anything that's a PC only will work fine over a PACA. It's not restricted to just MBSS + PACA combos.

Thanks again man, I actually picked up a Condor PC today so I should have something to use with the PACA.

Now if I can just get my wife to stop calling it a tactical lobster bib. She goes out with her G-36c and two Hi-Caps.

I'm a geardo married to a non geardo...meh.....

Nice gear add......

My current first line:

FirstLine_01.jpg

FirstLine_02.jpg

Kit List:

-Eagle Duty Belt (Khaki)

-Eagle Belt Pad

-Safariland 6004 (Desert Earth)

-SOG Seal Pup and Kydex Sheath (painted coyote)

-Eagle MLCS Canteen Pouch

-Tactical Tailor PVS 14 case

-TAG 200rnd SAW Pouch

-2x Double Pistol Mag pouches.