Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kliskey, I dont know if you're kidding or looking for a serious name, but it's a German Flecktarn LBV. Looks similar to a Rhodesian/South African type Tactical Vest.

Here's my ###### lately. Again I've had it for awhile. First off, a less glorified, but it does me just as much good as my rifle does out on the field.. my ECWCS. (Extreme Code Weather Clothing System) I live in central Missouri, now call me a complainer, but in Summer it reaches 100 + degrees. And winter, it's colder then Alaska most days.

Picture004-2.jpg

I don't have specific socks for the system, I just kinda double layer whatever I've got. The under-gloves are a life-saver in multiple respects. They keep my hands cushioned and protected when I take a spill on the rocks or thorns. They also keep my fingers mighty toasty.

Picture001-1.jpg

Here's one without the hood and gloves. Mainly so you can see the collar, it zips right up to my chin. Its extremely annoying, but equally heat retaining. I dont much care when its in the negative degrees around here.

Next up I have a bit of a scenario piece. My father gave me his Flight Suit, and I'm in the middle of doing a CVC shell conversion, so I figured I'd slap the shell back on the unit and take a picture. This would be ideal for a search and rescue mission, or pilot down, etc etc etc.

Picture002-2.jpg

It's pretty beefy. I needed a large, that is a medium, and it's an extremely uncomfortably tight fit.

Picture003-2.jpg

Without the CVC unit up there. Could use some gloves. I used this flightsuit with black waterproof boots and nomex gloves awhile back. Sold the nomex though... D:

Sorry for the poor quality pictures. I was taking them myself. I'm sick and not at school today, so I just woke up and was bored. lol Airsoft pictures ftw!

Hope you guys enjoy. Any questions, feel free to ask.

EDIT :: Skarclaw posted the exact style before I did. My bad Skar, just trying to help others out. :P But ya beat me too it.

Edited by Macragge

As this appears to be a continuing source of confusion for folks, I'll take the executive decision of locking this thread. Please post loadouts in the appropriate section.

I can't really see why anyone would want to see a picture of an unworn vest (only why someone would want to show off a new purchase, which is unerstandable but generally pointless - there is the gallery for that). Unless there's some serious amounts of popular sentiment to the contrary, I'll keep this closed and ask you use the other thread accordingly.

Thanks. :)