Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, prepare for my rational:

Say you got your PC loaded up and you have no cummerbund on.  There are two points of contact with downward pressure.  When you add the cummerbund on you get another point (well, ring) of contact.  I think that if you're running a tight cummerbund (say with the shock cord mod) then it should distribute the weight around your waist area a little more.  Also I was under the assumption that the elasticized cummerbund was there to not only provide more PALS space but also to alleviate some of the weight from your shoulders and provide less flop to the whole rig.

I see where you are coming from, but from my experience this was not the case. Maybe its because Im too skinny, who knows. But I can't see that having some weight on the CB is going to transfer to your hips etc unless they are designed for child birth?

I see where you are coming from, but from my experience this was not the case. Maybe its because Im too skinny, who knows. But I can't see that having some weight on the CB is going to transfer to your hips etc unless they are designed for child birth?

I'm thinking that must be it because I have had the same experience. I'm 6' and weigh 218 or so, and I find that the cummerbun, when done up snuggly does transfer some of the weight to the waist...

ELCS002.jpg

warroom005.jpg

warroom001.jpg

warroom002.jpg

warroom003.jpg

a good amount of my stuff, my SPR and Mk18 are in pieces for the next few weeks as repair parts and upgrades come in...and my first line and RAV are in a storage locker at my friends house (whos at basic until July...****) Everything here is real deal save for the FSBE (for sale, $50USD...) Optac is shippin me some pouches for the FAPC and RAV, so Im giddy.

I will indeed be there! I'll most likley be racing around on a scooter in civi clothes with a weapon strapped to my back yelling at you guys to deploy signal panels and clear the barracks as you barrel out of the "C-130". Later I might be trying to sell you diamonds or smuggle you out of the country on a boat. It will be fun!

CHILD BEARING HIPS, ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?

It's not much compared to some of these, but it's mine so...

I present to you.....my Guarder FSBE in a wonderful shade of Olive Drab.

~~Snip,Snip!~~

Maybe not much, but it does the job just fine. That Thar's my current primary as well...in OD, too!

I also have an admin pouch center top, and a CTD horiz utilpouch on the right. I only have 2x the dual m4 pouches on the front though.

Looks Good! :D

I have not done any updates on my gear for quite some time, so here we go.

HSGI Weesatch:

• TAG Hydration Pouch
  • BHI Double 40mm Grenade Pouch (currently houses cold smokes)
  • 2x Paraclete Double M4 Magazine Pouches w/ Shotshell Loops (probably the worst woodland color I have seen, but hey, they were free)
  • SDS Medic Pouch
  • Homemade patch panel
  • Custom foam inserts
IMG_0935.jpg

Back

IMG_0904.jpg

Underside

IMG_0907.jpg

Foam inserts

IMG_0906.jpg

What makes it authentic....

IMG_0905.jpg

Now on to everything:

• M779 (mixture of parts)
  • HSGI Weesatch (See above specs)
  • Military Surplus Belt w/ Guarder Dump Pouch
  • USMC Woodland MARPAT Blouse (Medium-Long)
  • USMC Woodland MARPAT Trousers (Medium-Short)
  • Tru-Spec Woodland MARPAT Boonie
  • Bates Enforcer Series Boots
  • Operation Safari Strike 3 T-Shirt and Systema Hat (compliments of Wallace Lau and z-shot.com)

IMG_0933.jpg

Edited by browningman

My updated PMC rig. New additions are the hydration system/pack, tripple pistol mag pouch, GP pouch, radio pouch, admin pouch and flakjaks. Pretty much complete now except I'm waiting on a Specter double M4 mag pouch to go on the leg rig. The hyrdation system is also only attached temporarily. I'll find a more secure way later on.

pmc_gear_new_1.jpg

pmc_gear_new_2.jpg

pmc_gear_new_3.jpg

pmc_gear_new_4.jpg

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher
Maybe not much, but it does the job just fine. That Thar's my current primary as well...in OD, too!

I also have an admin pouch center top, and a CTD horiz utilpouch on the right.  I only have 2x the dual m4 pouches on the front though.

Looks Good!  :D

Yeah, it does its job.

I'm looking for a decent admin pouch, who makes yours?

I'm thinking about taking off my utility pouch because I can't really reach it. Might see about a drop leg platform for it...or just opt for a tacticool fanny pack.

Edited by Sgt. Carter