Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@iloveics why have you put AKM parts on a regular AK47? it looks very wrong :/

if you thought you converted it into a AKM you still need to change the reciver,pistolgrip,selector/safety,bolt and stock and prob some other small parts...

INSANE, greatest thing I own. The ripstop multicam keeps me cool, and the Converse boots keep my feet comfy. I do not know how I can tell you how really worth it they are. With my jungle boots my feet used to always hurt during games, and even more after. Converse boots are the greatest thing since sliced bread. They are wispering in my ear to buy some Oakley gloves to go with them. I don't know what it is with expensive gear...but it always demands more.

@iloveics why have you put AKM parts on a regular AK47? it looks very wrong :/

if you thought you converted it into a AKM you still need to change the reciver,pistolgrip,selector/safety,bolt and stock and prob some other small parts...

Gas tube.

I know it's not a "real" AKM.

It's an AK47 with Parts I like on it.

Thanks for the comments.

Thomas is correct, it's the BHD style body armor, got it from ehobbyasia for $35ish.

The chest rig is an SDS I-RACK with various brands of pouches.

The whole idea of the rig is that it would feel like a single unit while enabling me to not use the body armor portion of it if I so choose. I'm very happy with how it turned out.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher

Very nice. Looks like you did a good job. The only thing I would say is the collar looks a bit big, but that's probably how the shirt came and nothing to do with your modifications.

Again, very nifty. Was it hard to do? I've been considering doing something similar in US woodland....hmmm....

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Thnx,

actually it wasnt very hard to do at all. The biggest pain was making the under armor wider on the sides because compression fit sucks. It often rides up, and it leaves your *albartroth* crack showing.

So what i did was cut off the sleeaves of the under armor and used the sleeves as an extension of the sides. very easy to sew if you have a sewing machine.

Other than that, you just need to carefully plan out your design, and voila. :)

I also plan on doing it to my woodland, since my team uses woodland 90% of the time, and it's so darn hot and humid now :(

Thank you :)

Its easier for me to have it centered for important things that I need to get to quick. Like a power bar...cell phone..bug spray, extra battery, BB loader, and some extra BB's. plus I have a pouch on the assualt belt on the right side, so no need to stack them on top of each other.