Pictures of your gear V3.0

They are worth every single penny, my good man :)

And you're too late SS, sounds like they won't make any more in UE Grey. That's what you get for owning an SnG! Hah! :unsure:

Edited by HaVoC
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you're too late SS, sounds like they won't make any more in UE Grey. That's what you get for owning an SnG! Hah! :unsure:

You could still get a SnG if you had more $ tho LOL. I'm not going to *badgeress* about JUST having a green one though, I'm waaaaay happy with what I have. But it's a damn nice deal you got yourself, now that the UE grey ones are gone.

Maybe I'll get a pic of me with all my adventure gear on. Ive been trying to wait for some crye pants for my e-penis battle with all you though

Gwah! $235!? It had better last for life or something, wow.

Ok, what is the difference between the Stealth and Ranger hoodie?

That's the idea! And the ranger one is polartec fleece, the Stealth is like this made of like craziness. I don't even know, it's some proprietary fabric they use

Edited by SilentScope

I've had a handful on this site LOL, but less than most people. I swear I'm not ugly, just not camerawhore material. Because of the amount of time on my hands, my obsessive nature about my photography etc etc

Though I have posted some on anonymous websites that I best not bring up here. Drunk + internet connection + camera + lack of clothing + friends egging me on = ....

I promise tomorrow when I get back home from nyc I will post some pictures of me in my stealth hoodie so you can save them and live out your homoerotic fantasies over the internet, etc. whatever floats anyones' boat and/or represents your photoshopping abilities, I dont care LOL

I promise tomorrow when I get back home from nyc I will post some pictures of me in my stealth hoodie so you can save them and live out your homoerotic fantasies over the internet, etc. whatever floats anyones' boat and/or represents your photoshopping abilities, I dont care LOL

fapping in anticipation

Depends how you mean. The RICAS (effectively warrior's copy of a ciras) has the internal release system (if thats what you meant by realistic?) Its also 1000D Cordura and is double stitched and bar tacked in areas of extra stress, so its bloody strong.

Its great, love mine in every way and would recommend it to anyone looking :D

Cheers, razor

Edited by razor_sharp