Pictures of your gear V3.0

Cool.

Although, if you want my advice to make it a more accurate impression then you will need a medic pouch on the left of your PC, you will also need to change the velcro on your MICH.

Ranger SOP for the velcro on their 2000s would not allow them to have the "mohawk" style. The patches on the sides are fine but the SOP dictates that if they want velcro on the top then it has to be a square. (forget the dimensions of hand) The same also applies to the rear. I see you have a horizontal strip on the rear whereas iirc they have to have a square again.

Get yourself some bunny ears too.

Have a browse of the obvious:

https://www.infantry.army.mil/75thranger/content/photos.htm

And you will see what I mean. You should also be able to see the medic pouch on the left of the PC.

Get yourself a real PACA in RG mate. www.triadtactical.com FTW

EDIT: Just thought that you could easily be aware of everything I just said and in which case I may have come off patronising. If that is the case then I didn't mean it to be.

Edited by christhesecond
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's mine atm, waiting on the notoros mount blah bah blah

I was just asking if he was getting a real mount (in which case I would go crazy and ask who he bought it from and if that person has more) or the G&P replica.

Cool.

Although, if you want my advice to make it a more accurate impression then you will need a medic pouch on the left of your PC, you will also need to change the velcro on your MICH.

Ranger SOP for the velcro on their 2000s would not allow them to have the "mohawk" style. The patches on the sides are fine but the SOP dictates that if they want velcro on the top then it has to be a square. (forget the dimensions of hand) The same also applies to the rear. I see you have a horizontal strip on the rear whereas iirc they have to have a square again.

Get yourself some bunny ears too.

Have a browse of the obvious:

https://www.infantry.army.mil/75thranger/content/photos.htm

And you will see what I mean. You should also be able to see the medic pouch on the left of the PC.

Get yourself a real PACA in RG mate. www.triadtactical.com FTW

EDIT: Just thought that you could easily be aware of everything I just said and in which case I may have come off patronising. If that is the case then I didn't mean it to be.

yeah i know about that helmet, its my SEAL one, i just picked up another MSA one to mod fo the Ranger setup.

and Sgt. Carter nah im gettin the G&P ones, im keepin the real one on my issue helmet :)

yeah i know about that helmet, its my SEAL one, i just picked up another MSA one to mod fo the Ranger setup.

and Sgt. Carter nah im gettin the G&P ones, im keepin the real one on my issue helmet :)

its a sad day when Rangers are dictated the length of Velcro on their covers.....and what Velcro rig is appropriate, and what isnt... :rolleyes:

Everyday must be a sad  day to wake up, step on the scale, and see the needle spin wildly out of control.

Gear.

\

Im tippin her at 220 now, down from 265.

Really, get some new material kid, you got nothing that really matters anymore, cause your *beep* is weak son.

Edited by Blarney
I bought mine from OPTac a year ago then sold it here to a fourm member then the other day I bought it back from him ;)

They are definitely sold out, along with everyone else. I read something about Eagle needs to make another run on them. Well, nice start on a 75th loadout.

https://www.infantry.army.mil/75thranger/im...cture%20006.jpg

Edited by NoRemorse

lol blah, great set of gear you got there man.

Im in the process of cleaning out my closet as well. My girlfriend recently just took all of my gear and packaged it away in a HUGE *albatross* tupperware bin that we had in the apartment. It all barely fit. :D

Do i spy some custom ironsite design shoulderpads on the epc? I have the same pair. :P