Pictures of your gear V3.0

That would be awesome if you could take pictures, just do front, left/right, back if you can.

warlord1qc3.jpg

warlord2sq9.jpg

warlord3iy7.jpg

warlord4qp3.jpg

warlord5xp8.jpg

I can have some pictures of it in game after this sunday, if you need them, I'll be giving a rundown on how well it performs in the field to someone else and if you wanted I could PM you how well it goes then aswell

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can have some pictures of it in game after this sunday, if you need them, I'll be giving a rundown on how well it performs in the field to someone else and if you wanted I could PM you how well it goes then aswell

Yeah, that would be sweet, thanks for these pics!

Edited by Azulsky
Yeah, that would be sweet, thanks for these pics!

Well just got back from the game, got a couple of pics of the Warlord with all that Cadpat goodness.

n1665450105509403855pk1.jpg

n1665450105509522255we2.jpg

sorry couldn't get any other pics, I forgot my Camera in my room at res. so I'm relying on what others took.

Anyways, all in all the rig worked out really well, some people hate it when the rig runs high like I wore the Warlord, but I find it more comfortable, and it allows for more flexibility, and nothing gets in the way of you crouching or bending over.

Mag pouches worked really well, easy to open, kind of awkward to get AK mags back in how ever as they are covered in little ridges, but all in all a really solid design.

The shoulder straps work really well at keeping the rig close to your body, and spread the weight really well.

A couple changed I'd make to the rig though:

-built in admin panel, ditch it. Its completely awkward to open when you have the rig all tight against your body, and even harder to zipper back up.

-Nalgene/utility pouches are an awkward size for anything but a canteen, but when you're using a camelbak like I was it negates the use of canteens, so a utility-oriented pouch would be better, but for what its worth the shock cord around the top of the pouch did keep everything I had in, and not loosing stuff is good.

There actually is a solution to this problem how ever, a store called Dave's Surplus and Tactical sells a custom made Warlord called the Warlord V# Bravo, which has instead of Nalgene pouches, or the V3/V4's 2 wide Pals area, it has a 4 column's of Pals webbing, so that you can actually attach a full sized Utility pouch.

When actually having to move quickly, or crawling, it worked wonders, infinitely better then my German webbing (or any webbing for that matter) it was tight to my body so when running it doesn't jump around, when crawling there was never a fear of the pouches falling off like my webbing (paticularly my issued webbing, made by the lowest bidder and is older then me etc.. ).

All in all an excellent rig, just ditch the admin pouch, and the weird utility pouches and it'd be good to go.

Good Pictures, I also found that Warlord Bravo over the weekend at Daves Surplus. I always thought that it was originally designed to be worn over armor(Interceptor) so maybe that harder surface would make the admin pouche. Did you have any trouble going prone with it, I always seem to think that if i get a chest rig im going to crush the mags by going prone.

Good Pictures, I also found that Warlord Bravo over the weekend at Daves Surplus. I always thought that it was originally designed to be worn over armor(Interceptor) so maybe that harder surface would make the admin pouche. Did you have any trouble going prone with it, I always seem to think that if i get a chest rig im going to crush the mags by going prone.

That makes sense about the admin pouch I suppose, because the waist strap I have tightened all the way and its just barely tight enough, so it fits that the person would be wearing some kind of armor. Its just that the zipper going around a corner like near the top, or at the pivot point is just awkward to zip back up, but thankfully HSGI added a fastex buckle at the top in case you really need to close it fast.

About crushing the mags no worries there, I was hitting the dirt pretty hard, with almost my full body weight (about 175lbs), and my plastic Star mags were holding up fine, that and the weight is pretty evenly spread to all the mags, instead of all weight being on just say, two stacks.

Hope that helps, and if you have any other questions I'm good for it.

How do you aim the rifle? It doesn't appear to have sights of any kind.

You stole my rifle tho...

Flip-up front sight, and I just sent payment for a rear sight...but yes, I do realize I didn't have a rear-sight before, lol. And no trigger guard...YET. It's coming...just too lazy to make the order. ;)

And yes, I stole your rifle. I flew from the USA to the UK for the sole purpose of stealing your rifle. :P

Edited by Kiki-Jiki

real Ak m16a1 style flash hider(real AKs have a 14mm- thread it was cheaper than an airsoft copy)

Pm Concepts carbon fiber hand guard

real PRI top rail

G&G magnesium m16a3 body

real Badger Ordnance big latch and single point sling attachment

Star Modstock(Vltor clubfoot copy)

G&P SPR grip and cheapo real steel vertical for grip

Also various Systema, CA, Prometheus, and KM internals.

Edited by crustyflap

My two new loadouts:

no2 commando 1944

DSC00246.jpg

37 pat repro Battle dress from warhorse, original MKII helemt and anti gas goggles, original 37 pat webbing, original 1941 dated leather jerkin, 1990s guards ammo boots, war pattern scrim scarf and shoot n scoot lee enfield no4 mkiii

2nd panzer div feldwebel normandy 44

DSC00233.jpg

Speahead militaria repro m40 pattern feldgrau uniform, m43 cap from suesue, various repro webbing, orignal 1942 ems belt with original 1940 unissued k98 bayonet, AGM mp40, post war jack boots, fake all wood stick grenades off ebay. zeltbahn on back form sue sue as is the 1935 pat helmet which i've given a 'normandy' dunkelgelb over spray and put a breadbag strap on for foliage.

Edited by Gadge