Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question for all of you MAV owners...

I want to give a little bit of flair to a Guarder FSBE that I own by modding a MAV (I havn't decided which version) to work as an cummerbund. Basically my question is two fold, 1) Is this even worth my money and time and 2) would the one piece be better or the two piece. Frankly, I was thinking the two piece because of the buckles in the front.

Also, if anyone would be kind enough to throw up a picture of what the MAV's back looks like, that'd be awesome. Thanks.

Tactical Tailor Web Site Dude ;)

http://tacticaltailor.com/ProductImages/ve...8-4_350x350.jpg

Assuming your a slim guy this is probably a better option:

http://tacticaltailor.com/index.asp?PageAc...PROD&ProdID=251

That first link is the close up picture of the the Two-Piece MAV, I was referring to what the flip side of the MAV looked like. That is, the side you DON'T see in that picture.

Yes, I was looking at those pieces as well, however, I thought the MAV/Cummerbund approach would give it a more unique look/

CIRAS came today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here are some pics. Hydro pouch, radio pouch and single pistol mag pouch are OD, they just came out funny in the pics.

I am still waiting on 2 m4 single mag pouches and 1 more pistol mag pouch.

eaglegear-3-1.jpg

eaglegear-4.jpg

eaglegear-5.jpg

eaglegear-6.jpg

Eagle Industries CIRAS land version in OD size med

Eagle Admin pouch OD

Eagle M4 double mag pouch x2

Eagle single pistol pouch x2

Eagle medic pouch

Eagle radio pouch

Blackhawk Molle hydro carrier w/ camelbak reservoir

Swimmer headset

Still waiting on 2 m4 single mag pouches but it is pretty much done

Amazingly sweet. That must have cost you a pretty penny. It looks really great. I love the pouch arangement, though have you tried the Admin pouch in the middle with a pistol mag pouch on each side? May look a bit better. Just an idea. :)

Edited by 101matt1
Amazingly sweet. That must have cost you a pretty penny. It looks really great. I love the pouch arangement, though have you tried the Admin pouch in the middle with a pistol mag pouch on each side? May look a bit better. Just an idea. :)

thanks, I did try the pistol mag pouches on either side and it really didnt look that good. I am not a huge fan of the top arrangement but what else can you do