Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my latest loadout in progress, still needs a lot of work (i need comms, old style altama desert boots, OD kneepads amongst other stuff) and i havent even started upgrading my gun.

But its a start, and should look cool when its done.

montage5.jpg

rear.jpg

standingpsn.jpg

kneeling.jpg

Just a couple of posey pics so i can see what i look like.

I like my new RICAS :) and the multisham combats are ok too (the top is better than the bottoms though)

comments/criticism is welcome but bear in mind i am not imitating anything.

Darkchild

Well... here's my stuff just for the sake of posting it. It's a work in process and has a lot of things I still wanna change.

gear1gz8.jpg

The big black pouch on my first line is gonna go cause it's too bulky and it's rarely used as a dump pouch as I intended to use it. Although my current belt works well enough, I'm gonna buy a decent one eventually. I wish I had the money for a safariland but in the meantime this holster will do. I need a decent radio pouch aswell cause my old kodak camera case does not look right even if it works.

I should get all the pouches in OD to match the MBSS but I'm still doubtful about it... I still gotta try all my gear with DCU's and see how it looks.

Any comments are welcome.

Edited by Raven 6

so it looks light against a dark background and dark against a light background. :huh:

Thats not really selling it for me im afraid. Surely cam is meant to blend in with the background?

Could you show some pics of it against a backdrop of similar colour please :)

Darkchild

so it looks light against a dark background and dark against a light background. :huh:

Thats not really selling it for me im afraid. Surely cam is meant to blend in with the background?

Could you show some pics of it against a backdrop of similar colour please :)

Darkchild

I was kidding with the multicam comment ;) It's not even a camouflage. It's just khaki that has a green look to it in some light. It's not supposed to blend in.

It serves a purpose. Generally, if the operator is wearing a "greener" camo, like standard Woodland and such, it'll bring out the green in the vest. Same goes for tan/khaki camo, it brings out the khaki in the vest. Multicam tends to work really well with MJK, as both have colors that are "brought out" by their surroundings.

We should ask Titleist to have a look at some through his NV. It may well be that it is a magical material that shows episodes of American Dad when viewed under IR illumination.

I plan to start doing gear photos with NV. Since there seems to be a lot of confusion from people without NV on the subject.

new body armour arrived today, its for my MVD loadout but here it is with my flora(flash is on, it makes it look shiney, its not actually that shiney in real life.):

img1267np6.jpg

pics with other gear in the Russian thread.

Also you can just see the badge from the Exercise ski cadet wooly hat im wearing, im getting a plain wooly hat for when im out in the field.

Pic of my friend, we basically have the same loadout except different vests, a mich 2001, tan gloves, ess goggles, Tm m4 s-system and tan boots.

acupicofdave.jpg

Kitlist

Hes got acu hat(dont know brand)

Propper acu

China goggles

OE tech plate carrier

OE m4 magazine pouches

G36

Edited by darkwolf0982