Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellow Lib-2 user... :D

You've not managed to break them yet, then? 'Cus I have... :unsure:

I'm just too hardcore. I snapped the plastic headband. I've taped it up and it's holding well enough but they're going back at some point for a fix-up.

Any chance we could get close up pics of all your different rigs? If not, no worries, but I think that each piece should be shown in all it's glory.

i dont have them taken individually yet. but thats an interesting idea. maybe the rear view too right? ill do it in the future if i get time. cheers

Fellow Lib-2 user... :D

You've not managed to break them yet, then? 'Cus I have... :unsure:

I'm just too hardcore. I snapped the plastic headband. I've taped it up and it's holding well enough but they're going back at some point for a fix-up.

try calling TCI back and tell them bout the problem. im pretty sure they can help you or point you to the right direction to have it fixed. after it get fixed, try to bend back the wire that acts as a spring tension near the caps. it lowers the chance of breaking it again. plus, it'll feel more comfy as it wont squeeze you noggin anymore. dont do it too much though coz you might loose the seal when using it when shooting real guns. hope this helps.

Edited by Maj.PAIN

Yeah, this finally reminded me to fire off an email at them, so we'll see. My only worry is that I have to send it back to the US, and then incur customs tax as it comes back to the UK... :(

Oh, I'm gonna pick me up some of the new gel seals and see what they're like. :)

EDIT: The headband is a really easy replacement. Hopefully they'll just send me a new one, because I can change that out in 2 minutes and be done with it.

Edited by HaVoC
Yeah, this finally reminded me to fire off an email at them, so we'll see. My only worry is that I have to send it back to the US, and then incur customs tax as it comes back to the UK... :(

btw, i know where the part that snapped on your headset coz my team mate's sordin snapped too once before. i checked the part tonight and noticed that the headband consists of three parts. maybe we can search for that part that broke and get it for you. ill help find it online when i get time. deal?

Beginning of an old school loadout here...

SD534374.jpg

Hopefully this will end up looking something like an Afghanka(sp?) Soviet VDV/Spetsnaz impression in the end, but it's got a little ways to go.

The chicom is what I only what I can get my hands on for now as far as chest rigs go as the pre-SPLAV ones are difficult to find within my price range. But soon enough I'll spring for a Rusian rig.

The web gear is Bulgarian Communist, but similar to the Russian stuff which, again is difficult to track down at a price I'm willing to pay.

Ahh... the KLMK is genuine Russian! Just got it yesterday!

So, any Soviet experts who can tell me what my next step should be?

Oh, yeah, my weapon right now is a TM AK until I can afford a VFC AKS-74.

Tomorrow's going to be a hot day here in the south, so time to go light and high speed!

100_1585.jpg

1st line gear only, with mag pouches on the dropleg platforms, then my hydration assault pack. Its going to feel great.

Now for some gear pix with my woodlands bdu's, I don't know why.

100_1583.jpg

100_1582.jpg

100_1581.jpg

Beginning of an old school loadout here...

--snip--

Hopefully this will end up looking something like an Afghanka(sp?) Soviet VDV/Spetsnaz impression in the end, but it's got a little ways to go.

Afghan-impression, Afghanka is the name of a specific garment.

The chicom is what I only what I can get my hands on for now as far as chest rigs go as the pre-SPLAV ones are difficult to find within my price range. But soon enough I'll spring for a Rusian rig.

The web gear is Bulgarian Communist, but similar to the Russian stuff which, again is difficult to track down at a price I'm willing to pay.

Ahh... the KLMK is genuine Russian! Just got it yesterday!

So, any Soviet experts who can tell me what my next step should be?

Oh, yeah, my weapon right now is a TM AK until I can afford a VFC AKS-74.

Comrade, your scale of issue has risen to a level that requires you to examine the plans laid out by The Moscow Centre. These plans can be examined in detail at www.red-alliance.net :excl:

:lol:

Sorry to quote the pic. Only thing I dislike about your loadout is the way your holding that gun! The best way to hold a pistol (I know this isn't RS, but its a good habit) is with your arms extended as much as possible (because of the vest on) with your shoulders kept back. Just my $.02

Loadout looks great otherwise, Thomas. :)

Edited by TheLair

meh; as i said it was my opinion, and if you've actually ever fired a 5.56 rifle, leaning like that does nothing but hurt your back. now if was a SCAR H then that would be a bit over but not much, again if its for posing purposes like it was, its too far, but if you're doing that while playing a game i would laugh.

merry x-mas

Edited by medic23