Inokatsu M60A1 Gearbox and Motor Manufatcure?

M14

I just ordered a Inokatsu M60A1 (Full Steel Version) for $2535 from RedWolf 2 days ago. I want to know if anyone knows what kind of gearbox and motor it uses? I asked RedWolf and they said they dont know, which I found a bit odd. I cant wait to get it but for $2535, it better not just have a basic TM motor and gearbox. I could of bought 2 Systemas for that price.

I just ordered a Inokatsu M60A1 (Full Steel Version) for $2535 from RedWolf 2 days ago. I want to know if anyone knows what kind of gearbox and motor it uses? I asked RedWolf and they said they dont know, which I found a bit odd. I cant wait to get it but for $2535, it better not just have a basic TM motor and gearbox. I could of bought 2 Systemas for that price.

Hey man,

They use an Inokatsu blue motor cage with a TM EG1000 inside. The internals are all pretty good bar the piston. At my site, both Inokatsu M60's have had their crappy orange piston strip and I have heard others do too. It uses a Version 3 gearbox, which is a TM gearbox shell. Hard to tell what the other parts are, but the piston head is good quality (looks like a systema bearing piston head) and the gears look reasonably durable. Replace the piston and you'll be a happy man!

You wont be disappointed once it arrives :P

Chrissy

Archived