KWC SW40F "sigma" co2 version

I bought my sigma from RedWolf from the first set they got so i have played many games with it, somtimes as pri gun and somtimes as backup.

So i found couple of differences to my gun from the article

1. the co2 capsule is plentyful. at winter when the temperature is -8 to -10 celcius degrees the capsule holds power to empty 5 magazines at higher temperatures it empties couple mags more (so how cold was it when nuno tested his gun?).

2. The mag holds 40 BB:s when loaded full!

3. Compared to the real"steel" gun, the finish is good.

Shade

F.N.O

• 1 year later...

I am having one frustration with this gun: the clips are so large! Des anyone have a reccomended MOLLE compatible pouch for this gun's clips? Pistol clip pouches are simply too small. One solution would be if there was a gas clip from another gun that was compatible, but I seriously doubt there is. The top gas clip they make for it actually is the same size as the Co2 clip. :blink:

=$= Big J Money =$=

I am having one frustration with this gun: the clips are so large!  Des anyone have a reccomended MOLLE compatible pouch for this gun's clips?  Pistol clip pouches are simply too small.  One solution would be if there was a gas clip from another gun that was compatible, but I seriously doubt there is.  The top gas clip they make for it actually is the same size as the Co2 clip.  :blink:

=$= Big J Money =$=

Look into the Talon Flex pistol magazine pouches from BlackHawk. They don't have retention flaps, so they'll hold magazines of any size. They're a bit pricy (but then again, everything that BlackHawk makes is) but might be one of your few options, if not your only.

• 2 weeks later...

The only problem with the Sigmas are the trigger sears. The assembly that holds the firing pin has far too much movement in it, and it can result in the assembly falling apart completely, and if this happens in the field forget it, parts will get lost.

I posted a guide to reinforcing the sear assembly, and so far my pistol is still in one piece. Other than that it is a good sidearm, with plenty of power, a good hard kick and a 40 round mag. It just needs a little tweak to perfect.

• 1 month later...

(actually the same size?) I have a S&W Sigma stand. green gas mag!!! chrome color, doesnt hang out. got it with gun never saw another one since. I think the dealer ordered it for me from Palco. $150ish? for gun and mag. does the co2 model have a wheel on the hammer? if so try there, but you may have to downgrade spring.

Edited by trethriple
  • 5 months later...

I had the older version of this KWC and the CO2 caused the outer barrel to snap the four prongs that hold the barrel in place while the gun is assembled. Bad mojo for me. Had to file down the top of the barrel to make it work. BTW, I went ahead and bought the extended barrel/silencer kit from Redwolf and it became the most feared pistol EVER seen by people I showed. I chrono'ed the thing half way through a CO2 and it got up to 485.... Simply an amazing range. I used to, and still could take this pistol out by itself and carry extra BBs to put a fight up against most AEGs. I hit guys from 75 yards. But as previously mentioned, I'm sure many fields won't allow this pistol. I play at one that classifies it as a sniper, being that it's a single action gun that shoots more than 450 FPS.