Even more A&K M249 info!

rwham

News

A&K: M249/M249PARA

This are supposed to be first production shots of A&K's replicas of M249. They are "mostly metal" and "come with a M150 preinstalled." A&K is Chinese company; their products were mostly clones of Colt family (M4S-System, M4 CQB).

Pictures originate from Chinese store Asguns.com and appears to be valid. My personal observation: products pictured are very similar to Classic Army's replicas (which is not surprise, as A&K M249 is rumored to be a direct copy of CA249/PARA). We all hope that quality and price can be described as decent.

thumbakm2492105wb2.jpg

EDIT: Where is the free box mag? :unsure:

EDIT 2: Imagine mil-sim guys using that with a real-cap! :rofl:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does it come with two stocks?

support gun for under $400 and your asking if both stocks are included?

dont be so damn greedy :P

its unlikley as they have different barrels too, and since the MK2 will no doubt be wired into the stock and the para wired into the front. it will no doubt be two seperate models

ooo.. I'm so getting this.

Jeez, as if I need a 3rd M249... or a 4th Support weapon hehehe

Damn, four support weapons? You lucky people...I think this will be my first true one, if I got one. 150% spring...thats like an M110 or 120?

Definitly want the full stock, more battery space. These can accept standard M4 mags right? the pic shows one...but you never know :P

if any of you have used a CA 249 you'll know that it's a heavy, heavy gun to carry, and not everyone at a game's going to want to use a gun that will no doubt hinder movement while skirmishing. Looks good so far, problem will be the cost of shipping, with a big package like this, you might be looking at well over $80, bringing the final price to about $500, which is still not too bad for the para version, if the internals turn out to be useable.

wtf thats crazy, i doubt it will last very long if it does and also that probably means theyve just put in a very high powerd spring to compensate for loss of air from leaky internals.

or that could be the FPS with .12s however it would still be very hot with .2s

Good job on stating what has already been stated.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Where was it already said? :unsure:

Anyways, some places report that the spring is a 150%, not a M150. That'll give it around 370fps which is much more reasonable.

*Edit* Nevermind, Airsoft News just updated with a pic that says it shoots 500fps with 0.2g :blink:

I mean, I understand that the idea of support is to have more range, but 500 FPS?! Won't the gearbox shell crack? Anywho, I will have it shooting 450, the US support weapon velocity...and there better be at least a cheap box mag available.

Oh, and not to threadjack myself, but where can I buy enormous bags of bulk bbs for around $100 USD or less?

I mean, I understand that the idea of support is to have more range, but 500 FPS?! Won't the gearbox shell crack? Anywho, I will have it shooting 450, the US support weapon velocity...and there better be at least a cheap box mag available. 

It'll probably crack, but we don't know what material the GB is yet...

Is the US support weapon velocity really 450 FPS? I guess Ohio is a bit more strict since I'm limited to 400 FPS. meh <_<

Oh, and not to threadjack myself, but where can I buy enormous bags of bulk bbs for around $100 USD or less?

There's eBay, and Kappowee (or however the hell you spell it...).

Archived