Even more A&K M249 info!

rwham

Heh, no cheapo boxmags yet and there could be another thing... It looks like the Mk2 might be front wired as it says the Para uses the same battery as the MK2 and both say "1100mah battery". You dont normally get large batts with that small an MaH do you??

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. To those saying "I dont like it because all the noobs will have them"

Everyone said that about the STAR and did it happen? Nope.

2. To those saying "I dont like it beacuse its made in china so the GB will crack"

Will it? How do you know that? Just because its not a TM, ICS or a CA does not mean it will break as soon as you pick it up.

If you want one, buy one. If you dont, dont. No need to *badgeress* about it.

:D

Well said,Samuel,i think all these worries about noobs run nuts with SAWs is just being way,way over react.

For one thing,it is a 7kg aeg,nobody will a certain level of fitness and commitment of being a SAW gunner will ever last an hour or two on the field.If a noob has what it takes then we should not group them under the 2000rds-box-mag-trigger-happy-noobs.

Second thing,let those who wanted a 2000-rds-box-mag have the cheap SAW,it still beats having them welding M4s with 2000-rds-box-mag,at least the SAWs are way more realistic than box-mag M4 and if they want to spray 2000 rds all over the field at least they willingly pay the price of lugging 7kg all over the field.If they thought they can camp and spray,then they soon learn the game favours those who have mobility,not just firepower. ;)

Poked my contacts. Here's one of the replies:

Me: "Hey, I understand that JG managed to invent a motor that pulls a M120 on a s****y 8,4v battery, but even Chinese genius has its limits..."

Him: "Well, this gun needs some spin, so customers buy it... I'm having one on the way, with the usual upgrade parts and a 390-400 fps spring, if it works without problems, I'm ordering a whole batch."

"Usual upgrade parts" are metal bushings, metal spring guide and reinforced cyl/piston heads.

Still, it's pretty sweet.

Archived