For those of you who want to keep a slim loadout for playing airsoft, this might be a good alternative. For those of you who like to do the PMC / Contractor look, this might work well for you too.

The Fatboy Versipack (by Maxpedition), is great in that it has plenty of storage space for larger rifle mags (such as the M4 or even G36) in the main pocket, and room to carry a pistol and extra mag for it as well.

Overall it's an excellent piece of kit, and I had to look hard to find any faults with it. Take a look at my full review here:

http://infectedairsoft.wordpress.com/revie...edition-fatboy/

Great review, and a great pack.

I picked one up, and although it hasn't seen any airsoft action yet, I've taken it to Italy and Caribbean trips.

It's just amazing how versatile it is, as well how much it holds. At one point, I've had two decent sized Italy tour books, passports, train tickets, pens, wife's make up stuff, phone, various coins and bills, and three apples.

My wife was so amazed with the capacity that she stopped carrying her purse.

One thing to note is that the asymetrical shoulder strap angle allows it to sit slightly behind you or in front of you, depending on which shoulder you put it on. Extra useful when pick pockets are suspected.

• 2 weeks later...