Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

147_Untitled_7.jpg

yes that is a lighting bolt in the foreground.

everytime I post pictures here I get like a million PMs about what camera I use so this is it:

Nikon F 35mm

d9f_DSCF4409.jpg

I use slide film with it to get better color saturation. (like $20 a roll :blink:)

I have some stills I could post from my current movie I just finished shooting, but I have to wait a bit to get my film stock back from the lab.

Hope ya don't mind, thats my new wallpaper now. Great pictures, and hope to see more from you! Also can I use it as the base for my new signature?

Edited by crandall13
oh the makorov i got from over sea's , i cant quite remember where , but its c02 not airsoft , it was disarmed and converted to c02 , fires 4.5mm metal bb's , it makes such a nice sound when it fires , shame it isnt blow back though.

It isn't disarmed it's factory made as a CO2 pistol. If it was disarmed ( deactivated ) then converted to fire any form of projectile it would revert to a Section 5 Firearm Classification.

Anyway back on topic, great pictures guys, might have to dig my camera out and have a go myself.

RobbyC i like the look of the photo, it looks somewhat like a pre-suicide picture to me, i would say use the revolver and have it look like its being loaded with the wine glass on the table and maybe a good bye note, and a puddle of a dark liquid on the table coming from the bottom edge of the picture. but that is just what i get out of the picture =?

Edited by Dragoondark