Artistic Airsoft

I've got a still shot taken from a video of a days skirmishing by Kousnik, but since I nabbed the still and inverted the colours...

meinv.jpg

Ok, it ain't great, but cookies to anyone who guesses the gun...

Edited by Finius
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cookies to Starburst and Shlatter for guessing G36/C or along those lines, it's a G36C, and yeah, I would say that Shlatter's gun is a K because it's nice and long :P

@ Starburst: Respect Mah Authoritah! I'm sure you know what I mean :P

Edited by Finius

I really like that :) Like, really - although if you were standing up and wearing something like Ruskie tigerstrip camo the blending effect would probably look even better - to the point maybe that you can only pick out the gun with any ease, and the whole body of the shooter, you, is almost the same texture as the long grass.

If its tigerstrip of course you might have to levitate horizontally to get the right effect, but hey :P

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/fumiyasu/CIMG1733.jpg

TM DE with zeke kit... drug lord style..haha...  or more like milk powder lord....

I am loving the metal slided DE dude, but mate, your lines are *fruitcage* sloppy :P

I am loving the metal slided DE dude, but mate, your lines are *fruitcage* sloppy :P

Yea.... did tht quickly while i was having coffee..(hence the milk powder..)..lol.. shame the nozzle broke... still havent worked out y thou... might have been the dimensions of the slide not being exactly the same as the stock one... putting all the stress on the nozzle... when the guarder nozzle comes i might have to mod it a bit...

Ha, we even have the R/C bomb thingy to detect airsoft claymores! Whoa, I never noticed the random guy in the blue...wth. I was surprised to see some soldiers with a very similar loadout to me, I didn't think mine was all that realistic...well truly realistic. Their vests look like Black Hawk or Eagle Industries though with that quick release system fastened in the back.