Artistic Airsoft

whoa ho ho,

i live at home with my mum and dad to..... but jesus don't think we're all like him.... - you'll get his thread locked if you carry on like this,

my deagle is better than yours :P - lol messing with you - mine isn't mine - hijacked it off some site....

is the Tac master actually artistic at all :huh: ?

not having a go just can't see anything different - same with the MP5 really....

nice guns but look at the other pictures and you'll see the difference pretty quickly....

anyway these aren't flames just thoughts.............

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not trying to get this locked at all, I just can't stand when people get p*st at people for commenting on their pictures. That is what the thread is for, is it not?

Back on topic,

RobbyC: The TacMaster pic has "cut-out" or a similar photoshop filter applied to it, and the MP5 has a long barrel. I think thats what is meant to be artistic.

The pic below I just whipped up really quick for a Mil-Sim oriented team me and a couple friends are cooking up. We have the S.T.A.R.S. patches and uniforms and whatnot, and should have team pics up soon over in the "pics of gear" thread.

Here is something I did of my girlfriend, everything was done straight into the computer with a graphics tablet. (her body/looks is as you see)

thelastroseforweb0nq.jpg

and if you want a closer look at her (*WARNING*large pic)

thelastrosecolourtest114wm.th.jpg

Edited by Deepeyes
Here is something I did of my girlfriend, everything was done straight into the computer with a graphics tablet. (her body/looks is as you see)

thelastroseforweb0nq.jpg

and if you want a closer look at her (*WARNING*large pic)

thelastrosecolourtest114wm.th.jpg

bloody hell how'd you do that :blink:

thats really cool deepeyes

Here are my 2 p226 i love them soo much hehe

And yes they are airsoft all nice and plastic

nice pic dude,what make are those sigs ?