Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n125/Be...nna/hgfhgfh.jpg

more of an artistic pose than anything, but i think it has certain, feeling.

R

You should crop the picture so your eyes are in the centre. Oh, and try not to shake next time when taking pictures ;) (or let your friend/mom/neighbor/slave take them)

You should crop the picture so your eyes are in the centre. Oh, and try not to shake next time when taking pictures ;) (or let your friend/mom/neighbor/slave take them)

Belay what he said, The Badger let his slave take a picture once, little bugger ran of with his camera, took The Badger six hours to coax him out of the attic... right into his sights. Worst thing is the stupid thing forgot the flash so the pictures he took were terrible. Moral of the story, dont let your slaves take pictures.

Plus AK rail Pic!

PC180005.jpg

A couple days ago I was shooting some photos of stuff for someone and I came up with a good use of the red velvet backdrop while it was still out :3

A while back I had done a nice shot of my TM MP7A1 on a red tshirt...this time, I wanted to step it up a bit. I had just put an aimpoint on my MP7 because I didn't have a tall enough mount to put it on my M16A3, and it made the MP7 look utterly badass despite being sort of silly.

IMG_6205_l.jpg

Okay, that's nice... But I'm not really feeling it. Oh hey, I know! I'll put my ridiculously expensive graphics tablet into good use and exercise my Photoshop-Fu!

pimped_MP7_l.jpg

...that's totally sexy. (As far as guns go anyway)

Upon seeing some reference photos of the real thing later, I realized that my freshly shopped creation is some sort of cross between the A1 and the various PDW/MP7 prototypes. At any rate, it looks bitchin!