Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup. The problem then is getting a long enough exposure I believe, my digcam doesn't seem to be able to do this, it just registers there'snot enough light yet doesn't actually allow time for more to be `absorbed`

I don't think standard digital camers are capable of this trick as there's no chemical film to expose to light, just set of a sensors.

Unless you have a digital SLR, in which case I hate you ;)

gallery_7641_284_34364.jpg

A painting I did of a 2 day game in tough wet winter conditions (2003) from one dense pine thicket to another.

I used an APS MK2. Our team won 13 points to 3 (of which I scored 9!) Anyway, the picture is watercolour and kids crayons (for the trees!) Yep, I'm the guy with the APS...... (the spotter is giving the thumbs up to move in)

Hope you like... ;)

Well you have inspired me to pick up my brush again (it's been a while) so last night I set to work on some paper....... I used 2 photos of my buddies and put them together intoa sketch, then drew the surroundings of a locatiopn on our site, from memory.

Liked it so got water colours out this afternoon and took a pic with my naf quality digi cam... here it is........

it is entitled............ "He's down there somewhere!"

gallery_7641_372_8474.jpg

Enjoy. Will put all of my Airsoft paintings on here again soon......... ;)

Cheers guys. I will have to have another go soon. May even produce a series of Desktops, if I can get my hands on a better digi cam. To be honest most of my Artistic Airsoft is now going into the many full length DVD's that I produce.

If you are interested then look here for details of the best films:

Airsoft DVD's

You would not be dissappointed. I use the paintings as covers for the films. This new painting will do fine for the cover of the film that I am going to make next week on our 5 day SNIPER event.

Off to pack some of my kit now..... ;)

Edited by The Bushman

m945_2_bw.jpg

this was taken from a crappy consumer DV camcorder...

filters and adjustment all done in adobe premiere pro, who says its just good for timelines!

edit:

the gun is a silver KSC m945

Edited by Kyle